RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Nevermind

Last edited:

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
It's because you're a human being. Take it easy on yourself. These things could be related to pent up feelings, going to a councilor or shrink, if you can find a good one, will not only help but also enrich your existence if you commit.
Be proactive is my advice and try do something about it, but mostly for your own quality of life. Better not let things slip away if you can help it

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Sounds like you're heading towards a break down of sorts, you're good that you've caught it early! I would do as Shroom has said above, see someone who you can talk to properly about what you're feeling. If that means a professional so be it.

No shame here with this kind of thing, these things are developed over many years and come to a head like you are noticing now. Likely what has caused this has been ongoing for years, small things that you don't even notice slowly build up to whatever you're experiencing now.

I've had my mother and my partner go through depression and the one thing I find most interesting is that neither truly knew WHY they felt the way they did when it hit, afterwards and throughout we understood why.

Take notice that you will get through it, it is not impossible.

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
I go through this. It directly correlates to something in my life that is a constant announce.

I figured it out and it works for me but you have to be able to accept and admit to yourself what it is.

I feel like this is kinda like bottling your anger. Whether its your job or the monotony of day to day life it usually is either someone or something getting in the way always on the back of your mind chipping away at you.

It helped me to find that source and eliminate it from my life. But the first step was admitting it to myself and my wife. That alone helped me immensely.

Change followed.

Last edited:

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
Get professional help first.

Thirding. Broham, see out some professional help. If nothing more than just to talk it out with a doctor. Trust me, this is not something you want to handle on your own.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member

Last edited:

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Yes, I agree with seeking professional help, thanks guys. Sometimes I have a million things going on in my head and I can't shut off and wind down. Start thinking about real life shit and can't stop. My wife sometimes asks me, what's going on, what are you thinking about? I tell her life, and all the shit that comes with it.

Sometimes I wish I could be that dude that just doesn't care. Bad day at work, I don't give a shit. My kids future, I'll figure it out. Car Insurance and taxes just went up, all good. Injured my shoulder again for the fourth time, all good, it will heal. What the fuck? I just want to unplug but I can't.

How long has it been since you've gotten off your face?

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Big night out, drunk off your ass.

It's time.

^THIS....

Party at ROTS! You're all invited to possibly the biggest Drunken Booze Up in NG.com history...

xROTx

PS. Raz... be good to yourself man.. relax... we're here for you...

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Ahhh, I knew I should have not said anything. Forget about it guys.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
^THIS....

Party at ROTS! You're all invited to possibly the biggest Drunken Booze Up in NG.com history...

xROTx

PS. Raz... be good to yourself man.. relax... we're here for you...

I would totally make it!!!

Probably be legless in a couple hours.

edit: we're serious Raz.

Last edited:

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member

Don't sweat it. None of us here have perfect lives, neither do your facebook friends. Make an appointment and figure out what's wrong. Best of luck.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
Don't be afraid to go to a doctor. Psychiatrists go to school for like 12 years for a reason. It's a medical science. They're there to talk, to learn, to diagnose, and help. Sure it's not free. But you got a wife and kid here, and need to face facts that none of us (maybe ryogeo) are qualified enough to genuinely help. Go to your physician, tell them how you feel, they will refer you to a psychiatrist that can help. Not a therapist, not a psychologist, but an actual medical professional who works solely in mental health.

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
Don't be afraid to go to a doctor. Psychiatrists go to school for like 12 years for a reason. It's a medical science. They're there to talk, to learn, to diagnose, and help. Sure it's not free. But you got a wife and kid here, and need to face facts that none of us (maybe ryogeo) are qualified enough to genuinely help. Go to your physician, tell them how you feel, they will refer you to a psychiatrist that can help. Not a therapist, not a psychologist, but an actual medical professional who works solely in mental health.

+1
Hang in there Raz. We wish you success.

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
I would totally make it!!!

Probably be legless in a couple hours.

edit: we're serious Raz.

I agree with these guys. Sometimes a guys night out is a cure, a chance to stop and smell the roses.

I read an article once that said it is healthy for men to have at LEAST two nights a week to let loose to be happy and successful.

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
Nothing to miss. I got drunk and fell on my face. I'm fine now.

Just take things slowly man. Everything will be fine in the end. I have days where I am manic and my wife just tells me to slow down and take it slow. We are here for you!

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Nevermind

I've been hanging for a Nirvana thread too!

Was a good album when it first came out but really thrashed now. For sure though a high point commercially for Nirvana as a band. One has to wonder how the album cover would be received these days with the rise and rise of paedophiles in society.

Fun Fact: The album cover was the source of bloodycelts first ever boner.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide

Bullshit, saying anything is the cure. You have to talk about it, till it gets boring and then... go on talking about it. The threshold is always high, but this thread was a good start.