Sonic Forces will let you create your original do not steal character

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
0e5.jpg

What a weirdo. You see how he is displaying that G2 Optimus Prime?

aaronjmill

Zero's Secretary
Are they going to let you make your characters pregnant? That's the only way I could see this working.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
Yes I feel Sega is trying but is leaving a portion of their fanbase out. Those who think Amy needs a dick and Knuckles can get pregnant.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Sega CEO: Ok guys...we need a followup to Sonic. Nintendo released Super Mario World, which is quite possibly one of the best video games ever made...we need something NOW!!!

Game designer A: How about Sonic one...just a bit larger, with more spastic bounce all over the place bullshit so we can make more "blast processing" commercials? Now all we need is a new character...

Game Designer B: A fox?

Game Designer A: Great idea, B...now, he needs a stupid gimmick.

Game Designer C: Two Tails?

Game Designer B: And flip 1990's tennis shoes!

Game Designer A: Fuckin A! We'll call him "Miles Prower"...you know, a pun...LOL. We'll nickname him Tails though...cuz two tails!!!

Design team: One week later...BOOM!!!
homo_tails.jpg

Sega CEO: Million dollar babies y'all!!!

This post is retarded...even for you.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
This post is retarded...even for you.

So you like Tails...good for you.

For many others, we found Tails to be retarded...

All limp dialog aside...there isn't one detail that I listed that isn't true...and gay as hell.

Last edited:

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
So you like Tails...good for you.

For many others, we found Tails to be retarded...

All limp dialog aside...there isn't one detail that I listed that isn't true...and gay as hell.

While most of this maybe true....... I liked Tails as well.

I was a big Sonic fan back in the day, before 3D.

CrazyDean

Zero's Secretary
Finally, I understand where SEGA went wrong! That's the only reason people stopped buying their shit. They needed a customizable Sonic character. Guess this is the FEKA Mii 10 years late?

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
I'm only interested in Sonic Mania, Fuck Sonic Forces.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Finally, I understand where SEGA went wrong! That's the only reason people stopped buying their shit. They needed a customizable Sonic character. Guess this is the FEKA Mii 10 years late?
People never stopped buying Sonic. Even the spin offs and licensed TV show games.

It's probably why SEGA still exists and pumps out Yakuza games

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
I will just say I have not liked a sonic game since the first level in sonic adventure 1 more or less. I still love sonic, and sega still ties with SNK for best game company in my book. So much style in both cases. Awesome to just look at. I dunno.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
I will just say I have not liked a sonic game since the first level in sonic adventure 1 more or less.

Sonic Adventure 1 on Dreamcast I really enjoyed when it came out. Should have ended the series there on a good note.

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
I like the new Sonic games (Sonic Boom of course doesn't count -- it was outsourced to some Western team to promote a cartoon) but most of the Internet seems to have already made up their mind. I doubt the majority of the naysayers have played most of the games they're trashing.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Sonic 1 and 2, to me, are still great. Never mind that I haven't played them in some years. I must've been like 5 or 6 when I first played Sonic 2. Great first level introduction, and the aesthetics still hold up - a true blue skies game.

Never had a Sega CD (who did?), so never played Sonic CD.

I still have a memory of starting the second level, Chemical Plant Zone, in Sonic 2 and just...not playing the game. Just staring at the background and all those red buildings (which now I realize was definitely inspired by Akira) and wondering what was going on back there.

Sonic & Knuckles was okay...but not as great as the first two.

Sonic 3, well, my neighborhood friend had it, and we played it a few times at his place. But I was definitely in 2nd grade when it came out, and I wanted it so bad, I can still remember the advertisement in the Sega magazine, Visions I think?

Never bought a Dreamcast because I wanted to stop focusing so much on games but then my parents bought me a PS2 the next year so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
Are they going to let you make your characters pregnant? That's the only way I could see this working.

My character is going to be Splash: a fedora wearing walrus that has an unhealthy obsession with cream the rabbit. His super power is watching her use the washroom through a hole in the wall.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
My character is going to be Splash: a fedora wearing walrus that has an unhealthy obsession with cream the rabbit. His super power is watching her use the washroom through a hole in the wall.

Got you, fam...

dipshit.jpg

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
That's a good question... my first CD based console was the Neo-Geo CD. Haven't played Sonic CD until a couple years ago. Excellent game, you should try the 2011 Remaster.

A wealthy friend of mine had a gen 1 Sega CD...he'd actually lend it to me for weeks on end, it is crazy reflecting back on it. I'd have a few friends over and we'd rent damn near anything available for the system.

aaronjmill

Zero's Secretary
That's a good question... my first CD based console was the Neo-Geo CD. Haven't played Sonic CD until a couple years ago. Excellent game, you should try the 2011 Remaster.

That remaster is SO good. Christian Whitehead's involvement in Sonic Mania makes me think it'll be at least pretty decent.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
That remaster is SO good. Christian Whitehead's involvement in Sonic Mania makes me think it'll be at least pretty decent.
2D Sonic games turn out decent at worst (Sonic 4).

All the other 2D stuff since Sonic Pocket Adventure turned out awesome. Sonic Advance 1-3, Rush and Rush Adventure, Colors DS, Generations 3DS, etc.