Neo Geo Titles on Sale on Xbox 360/XBox One Microsoft Store!

Magn0x

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Hi guys,
Just a heads up for anyone who might be interested, Microsoft has launched a sale (worldwide I believe) on their digital store on xbox 360 and One.

There is a few cheap Neo Geo titles in there that someone might be interested in they are (All priced in UK pounds):

Metal Slug 3 - £1.68
Metal Slug XX - £2.49
Garou - Mark of the Wolves - £1.68
King of Fighters '98 - £1.68
King of fighters 2002 - £1.68
Samurai Showdown 2 - £1.68
Neo Geo Battle Coliseum - £1.68

heres a link to the page with them all on:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-GB/store/search/games?q=snk&devicetype=xbox

Think they all must work on X1 as they come under a Xbox One heading on the xbox website.

Thanks guys :D

Magn0x

Kuroko's Training Dummy
sucks neo turf masters is only for xboxone and not 360

Yeah think there is only so many Neo Geo games released on the 360.

I noticed as well the metal slug games on the 360 this evening, that they have a horrible smudge-o-vision filter added to "smooth" out the graphics that you can't disable which is a shame especially with the Metal Slug games being, imo, among the best 2d sprite graphics ever, at least the king of fighters on the xbox 360 has the option to disable the smoothing filter lol

It would be great if they added online play to the ACA Neo Geo Range, think that is all they are really missing. I wonder if its something they could patch in at a later date?

heihachi

Krauser's Henchman
I bought all of them. Great deal for about $15, even if the Metal Slugs are stuck with that god awful filter.

Magn0x

Kuroko's Training Dummy
I bought all of them. Great deal for about $15, even if the Metal Slugs are stuck with that god awful filter.

Yeah they're really cheap Heihachi, worth it for the multiplayer over xbox live for the Metal Slugs alone! :) If your ever online and on need a co-op buddy on Metal Slug give us a shout mate! :D

heihachi

Krauser's Henchman
Will do. I'm braves001 on xbox, so just shoot me an invite and maybe we can play slug sometime.