Dude buys lot of 100+ MVS motherboards + games

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
A mate of mine in Victoria was over at this guys place a while back.. said it was unbelievable the amount of stuff he had. It is a pretty impressive haul of Neo Geo, nobody can deny that.

But if you are that rich why buy such a big haul? If money doesn't matter, than what about your time? Spend more just to buy the things you don't have vs buying lots then selling what you don't need.

If I was fuck you rich I'd never waste time dumping things out of a lot I didn't need. I'd just pay the ridiculous buy it now eBay stuff and be done with it

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
But if you are that rich why buy such a big haul? If money doesn't matter, than what about your time? Spend more just to buy the things you don't have vs buying lots then selling what you don't need.

If I was fuck you rich I'd never waste time dumping things out of a lot I didn't need. I'd just pay the ridiculous buy it now eBay stuff and be done with it

But where's the ridiculous pick-up video in that?

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Then again I just collect for myself so the whole idea of the pickup vid eludes me

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
Then again I just collect for myself so the whole idea of the pickup vid eludes me

You don't want to swing your dick in public and show everyone what a big dick baller you are?

Modest, aren't we? ;)

Last edited:

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
When I win the lottery I'm going to have a bigger collection than that guy and I won't play any of the games either.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
He can make money off it as long as he doesn't flood the market. Just let people have bid wars on AOF like before, fucking $80..lol WTF?!?

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
He is loaded and his collection is insane. His game room is just ridiculous. But I mean, if you are rich, all of this stuff is easily attainable so where is the fun?

sr20det510

Guerilla Warrior
I remember watching a bit of this person's channel when he won the guinness world record a while back. Hopefully these games will get played. That's a lot of great titles to just let them sit on a shelf.

On one of his youtube videos he makes it sound like he plays every game he gets. Don't think that's really possible based on the number of games he has.

Tanooki

War Room Troll
I'm sure he does, if you count the time involved cleaning and then turning them on and trying it out for under a minute to make sure it works as playing.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
I could fit all of those shitty games on a single SD card.

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
All I feel when seeing collections of this magnitude is pity. Seriously, what a waste of life - an endless vortex people keep throwing their money and limited time on this earth into.
Tuck in those man tits and go on a hike in the forest or some shit.

SuperGun

Proto Hunter
20 Year Member
Not that impressive, to be honest. Stacks of duplicates of common games. Probably the biggest lot posted by a Youtube faget but it's less than 1/3 the size of the biggest MVS haul I personally know of.

I finally got around to seeing the video & reading the rest of this thread. No doubt, it's an incredible haul. As I recall, my haul was actually 685 carts. I can totally relate to his exhaustion seen early on in the video. You go through a rollercoaster of emotions during the process. From euphoria & excitement to frustration & exhaustion.

I also made a video. Not as a "pick up" story, (I wasn't even thinking of it that way) but more as a documentary. It's much shorter and more detailed. Shows exactly what I got, up close. Afterwards, I debated on & off about wether or not to post the video. Ultimately, I guess I just waffled about it for so long, my indecision indirectly chose for me. I mean, this was over two years ago. Anyhow, I'm happy for the guy. He has a unique experience & memory he won't ever forget.