NeoSD covers...

beecee

n00b
Haven came across a thread on for these yet, i'm sure someone will let me know if there is one, but in the meantime...

i have zero knowledge or skill in photoshop or any art packages, but fairly proficient in ACAD, so knocked this up for my NeoSD thats coming.

just measured the cover of my FF2, grabbed some images from the web and cobbled this one up.

will do at least until someone comes up with a way better one.
Capture.GIF

Attachments

• Capture.GIF
    Capture.GIF
    84.7 KB · Views: 233
Last edited:

daithidownunder

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Haven came across a thread on for these yet, i'm sure someone will let me know if there is one, but in the meantime...

i have zero knowledge or skill in photoshop or any art packages, but fairly proficient in ACAD, so knocked this up for my NeoSD thats coming.

just measured the cover of my FF2, grabbed some images from the web and cobbled this one up.

will do at least until someone comes up with a way better one.
View attachment 44705

Kudos for trying mate, but I've got to be honest and say that for your NeoSD's sake use the one below, which is done by a member here (AKU) and is of high quality..

neosdUS.jpg

Last edited:

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Under multi cart section on Southtown site.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
That looks nice.

Would be nice to make a JP insert with proper logos and themed as the cart label.

Also, I'd take out the website legend on the spine.

beecee

n00b
as nice as its is, i've updated mine, liked the idea of the instructions on the back, not a fan of the spine, and went for a simpler route, still playing around with the colour of the spine, will print a few off see what colour i prefer.
Capture.GIF

daithidownunder

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
as nice as its is, i've updated mine, liked the idea of the instructions on the back, not a fan of the spine, and went for a simpler route, still playing around with the colour of the spine, will print a few off see what colour i prefer.
View attachment 44712

You really need to use high res images/artwork mate, otherwise it will always look "hand drawn' and will never look the part. I agree with you on the spine of the AKU design though, I would remove the website addy etc.

Last edited:

beecee

n00b
that's just the quality of the image that i've used for to show here, the art work is higher res.

beecee

n00b
further tweaks, used different art work.
like i say no art package used, but will do till i come across something better.Capture.GIF

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I dunno man, I think you might not like it, it doesn't have that generic plaster caster cluster fuck feel that you seem to favor...

beecee

n00b
awe go on don't be shy you never know, i might like it?;)

might go with this, simpler less "cluster fuck"
Capture.GIF

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I'd say go with that, much nicer, getting better already...

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
3475155-encouragement-road-sign-with-dramatic-clouds-and-sky.jpg

...everyone is special even the retards.

aku

Loyal Neo-Disciple
great thread - awesome work!

jap version, done very quick, not perfect, might do the job...dl link below

preview_jp.JPG

update: pls dl via s-h

Last edited:

SNK_Pro

Geese's Thug
That would be ideal for me. Is that sized for a soft or snap case? (Link won't open in my phone)

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
Put it in a Riding Hero and be done with it.