Thread: onionnes for mercedes?

Gandalf Of Gibberish

onionnes for mercedes?

so Im playing odin sphere and want to farm gold. I know the nether world was good for gwen... maybe I should just go there instead of making a stupid thread. too bad. feel free to make off topic comments here
    Quote Originally Posted by maddman View Post
    Just to be clear, im never apologized for flipping How would accomplish that There is still something wrong & incorrect there, despite edit.

AH
    A
    COLUMBIAN!

Quote Originally Posted by Karou View Post
    so Im playing odin sphere and want to farm gold. I know the nether world was good for gwen... maybe I should just go there instead of making a stupid thread. too bad. feel free to make off topic comments here
    What do onions have to do with a Mercedes?
    167864155557a19af2f1da6_61493onion-short-day-mercedes_product_details.jpg 784be8fb.jpeg

Formerly Giltygear
    xROTx
    Parking in handicap spaces, while handicapped people make handicapped faces
    Your mother should have drowned you in the fucking bathtub.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvie View Post
    Xorthen was on my case for a few days via PM (and then some) offering to pay me $20 just to talk on the phone with me for an hour, but he chickened out or something and then decided to be an asshole in public towards me

Gandalf Of Gibberish

Quote Originally Posted by aha2940 View Post
    so yeah I went back to hell and checked theres way less than with Gwendolyn, unfortunately there a strain of onion called mercedes so that blows google. how about luck stone+2 for her? Ive got draw ring +2s but those get you more.
    Just to be clear, im never apologized for flipping How would accomplish that There is still something wrong & incorrect there, despite edit.

Gandalf Of Gibberish

but shes got those two shooter stages even?

nobody cares about mercedes.

Chang's Grocer

Karou's story starts with him taking his mother's tree trunk into the woods of Ringford to hunt frogs. Sylvie and her nephew madman are distressed meanwhile on his lack of awareness of his duties as oddball. Initially Karou's prone to panic and becomes depressed with his fate, though with the help of the cursed forums he eventually comes to terms with it and becomes a much stronger person by the end of his story.

Thread Information