Playstore Neo Turf Masters!

jamie666

Genam's Azami Sharpener
Just a quick heads up. Sorry if it's been posted before but I did search and couldn't see a thread.

Neo Turf Masters is available for a few quid in the Android Playstore. Not sure about iPhone.

It's a great port with new menus, online leader boards and various video options. It also has great touch controls as well as controller support.

Great to have a good version of the best golf game ever made on my phone (not encluding emulation) :)

https://www.playstoresales.com/app/neo-turf-masters/

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Compete across the world: show off your skills from venues in the U.S. to Japan, with stopovers in Germany and Australia

Seems, there's no Scotland. Too bad... guess they didn't want to discourage casuals ;). Well, maybe it's unlockable.

aku

Loyal Neo-Disciple
it's based on the MVS version, not the CD version, so Scotland is missing and there's no Triple Crown mode

i prefer playing the rom via neo.emu - i dont like the controls of the official android version...

jamie666

Genam's Azami Sharpener
I had no idea the neo geo cd version had extras, what are the differences between that and the MVS version?

Tanooki

War Room Troll
It was brought up before it was out, and it's on iOS too. I actually bought it on there because I have a dump of my MVS cart and NeoEMU on my shield tablet or I'd have picked it up there too. It also weeks ago hit the Nintendo Switch.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Just a quick heads up. Sorry if it's been posted before but I did search and couldn't see a thread.

Neo Turf Masters is available for a few quid in the Android Playstore. Not sure about iPhone.

It's a great port with new menus, online leader boards and various video options. It also has great touch controls as well as controller support.

Great to have a good version of the best golf game ever made on my phone (not encluding emulation) :)

https://www.playstoresales.com/app/neo-turf-masters/

With emulation in consideration, the game itself should not cost anything. It should be free to get the stock game, and then if they want to add on courses or players, charge for those.