Trump Fires Comey

eek

Mature's Make-up Artist
15 Year Member

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Barbara_Holland.jpg

http://www.npr.org/2017/05/12/527997733/sen-sasse-comey-firing-troubling-amid-crisis-of-public-trust

When I heard this on the radio this morning at first I didn't catch which senator it was and assumed it was a Dem, nope.

This whole thing has been such a shit show. Let's see:
- Trump contradicting what his team said was his reasons for firing Comey.
- Trump threatening that he may have taped conversations with Comey.
- and a whole lot of everything else.

Today ABC reported that Trumps tax law firm is tied to Russia and won a Russian Tax Firm of the Year award in 2016. This hours after they made the remark that he has no investments in Russia "with few exceptions".

PS: People are saying that Trump's tweet could be construed as intimidating a witness, which would be an impeachable offense.

Last edited:

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Trump could get away with firing Comey if he would agree to a special prosecutor.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Blaming Russia is for tards who enjoy being led by the nose and fucking fag cocksuckers who enjoy the idea of war without ever knowing the smell of gunpowder or the sting of bullets hitting them... usually the latter is found in Washington but I think we have a couple on this forum as well.

Yeah, yeah Clinton was better and Russia is behind her loss. Let's all forget about Seth Rich (AGAIN) and then pretend his murder was a coincidence after I remind you guys

I have been talking about Micheal Flynn, Carter Paige and Rob Manafort since well before the election.

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
To be honest, living under the 4th Reich isn't anywhere near as bad as I thought it was going to be. Ok, maybe that has something to do with me looking white and being a US citizen, but still. Seeing the court jester sitting on the king's throne has actually been quite entertaining so far. The only downside is that Trump has the power to select who gets placed in government positions that actually matter.

Marek

Banned
The only downside is that Trump has the power to select who gets placed in government positions that actually matter.

Yeah that's the long burn. Born again Christian fascists are going to dictate the law for a long time.

Fucksticks like jordan will be happy at the dissolution of the separation of church and state

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
The only downside is that Trump has the power to select who gets placed in government positions that actually matter.

Or that he has access to nuclear codes and might be insane enough to nuke a country who has nukes. Or is setting back diplomacy between foreign nations at least 10 years. Or might piss China off enough to force payment of the loans. As the old saying goes it's the suspense that kills ya. :)