Trump Fires Comey

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
Holy fuck.

Trump just fired Comey, effective immediately.

This could go either way. Comey has hinted that he knows everything about Trump and therefore he didn't have to worry about being fired. Now that he's out, it's possible, though still illegal obviously, to spill the beans.

On the other hand, this could make it more difficult for the FBI to continue their investigation.

Thoughts?

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
S7EqpBq.jpg

ShootTheCore

Bead Banger
Well sure, if you had a subordinate investigating you for colluding with the Russians, of course you'd fire him before he digs anything up! That's just common sense. Ass Covering 101.

heihachi

Krauser's Henchman
Thursday should be good. Comey's still gonna testify before the Senate Intelligence Committee afaik.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Trump went to bed with a bunch of nationalists, just like he always do.
How was he supposed to know that they were with the Russians too?

MetalSludge

Armored Scrum Object
15 Year Member
Comey reportedly was fired while he was making a speech to FBI employees at a field office. He saw that he had been fired on a television screen during the speech, and noted that it was a good prank. A moment later, he learned it was no joke.

He must have really thought he was untouchable. Hopefully the rude awakening will stir him to tell the whole truth at any future hearings, if he doesn't happen to drink any polonium before then.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
This is the most alarming thing Trump has done so far. It's right out of the Putin playbook.

Marek

Banned
Trump went to bed with a bunch of nationalists, just like he always do.
How was he supposed to know that they were with the Russians too?

He was gambling in washington.... and took a little RISK

He needs lawyers, guns, and money, to get him out of this

Last edited:

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
I feel bad for all the aspiring writers of Dystopian novels as Trump is taking all their good ideas before they can put them on paper.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
It was only a matter of time. Obama should have canned him. He was dead man walking for a couple years now.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
Blaming Russia is for tards who enjoy being led by the nose and fucking fag cocksuckers who enjoy the idea of war without ever knowing the smell of gunpowder or the sting of bullets hitting them... usually the latter is found in Washington but I think we have a couple on this forum as well.

Yeah, yeah Clinton was better and Russia is behind her loss. Let's all forget about Seth Rich (AGAIN) and then pretend his murder was a coincidence after I remind you guys

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Blaming Russia is for tards who enjoy being led by the nose and fucking fag cocksuckers who enjoy the idea of war without ever knowing the smell of gunpowder or the sting of bullets hitting them... usually the latter is found in Washington but I think we have a couple on this forum as well.

Yeah, yeah Clinton was better and Russia is behind her loss. Let's all forget about Seth Rich (AGAIN) and then pretend his murder was a coincidence after I remind you guys

So Russia did nothing and the Seth Rich conspiracy theories are real. Got it, thanks.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
So Russia did nothing and the Seth Rich conspiracy theories are real. Got it, thanks.

No...I'm just a lunatic. Bin Laden was in Afghanistan, Saddam had WMDs and now Russia is pulling strings and we need to nuke em before they nuke murka.

The last two wars were humanitarian disaters that accomplished nothing, but hopefully third time's a charm.

Sorry guys, carry on.

Last edited:

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member

Don't forget the fact that John Podesta was part of an international child sex ring that kidnapped Madeline MaCann.

Marek

Banned

Im not blaming russia for shit being beyond fucked spooner.

What Im saying is this. I want Trump impeached immediately so we only have Pence and his unvarnished religious fanaticism to blame for whatever is next.

I want this born again Christian evangelical revolution to die in a fucking fire.

I want the buck to stop there.

Feel me?