Screen%2BShot%2B05-05-17%2Bat%2B02.51%2BPM.PNG

Screen%2BShot%2B05-05-17%2Bat%2B02.52%2BPM.PNG

https://twitter.com/snk_enter

icon29.gif

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Art looks like its from Falcoon.

Looks okay I guess. She's missing her nose. We'll see how they use her.

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
Art looks like its from Falcoon.

Looks okay I guess. She's missing her nose. We'll see how they use her.

All anime characters created after 1999 are missing a nose. And yes, it appears that Falcoon is SNKE's art director.

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
She's no Mai, but the girl's got great taste in games. I'm glad to see SNK increasingly interact with the western fanbase outside of just the tournament scene. Good stuff!

Last edited:

Yamazaki

Belnar Institute Student
15 Year Member
SNK keeping up with their reputation of not knowing what those english words actually mean...

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Adds to their charm if you ask me. ;)

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
SNK keeping up with their reputation of not knowing what those english words actually mean...

You mean Enter-Girl? Isn't it obvious "enter" is short for entertainment? Cutting words in half is commonplace in Japanese. Pokemon is the most famous example.

Yamazaki

Belnar Institute Student
15 Year Member
I know..

it still sounds awkward in plain English imo.

makes more sense as a Japanaese name.

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
So when are we going to get a road map of new games???

KRONOS

Hardened Shock Trooper
You water down a brand when you keep changing the icon that embodies it; imagine if Sega ditched Sonic or Nintendo tossed that Mustached dude? For SNK, first there was G-Mantle (a unique and appropriate character for the time). Then Terry Bogard. Then Kyo Kusanagi. Now Enter-chan? Shit's most definitely weak son. I know times have changed, but what's up with this weak-ass hentai anime art-style that SNK insists on pushing? SNKP created AI and Yuki for NGBC and then did nothing with them. SNK: pick a character and just keep marketing them so people associate your brand with that icon-but, I prefer one of the original ones I mentioned.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
it is, I dunno what these guys are talking about...the thing is the shading for noses is less and less prominent, sometimes nonexistent with JP art, however sometimes you see the shape in the outline like in this case.

LegoSlug

Over Top Auto Mechanic
They should just use an existing character. She looks okay, but she's not exactly recognizable.

SmaMan

Cheng's Errand Boy
Kinda reminds me of the girl Capcom used as the "mascot" for Capcom Arcade on iOS waaayyy back in the day.
Capcom-Arcade-600x308.png
No character reference to any sort of game in their library. Just a cute blonde who gave you free tickets or sold you tokens.