My Gaming Collections so far.

beecee

n00b
after buying selling re-buying and selling again...
i decided to go for the smaller compact route, with Flashcarts for the older consoles,

and a more recent pick up...
time to rearange the room and also make space for the AES thats coming.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Your collection is shithouse. Sell up and go get a fuck.

beecee

n00b
B&O purchased for retro consoles.

the Panasonic is getting wall mounted for PS3 and Wii, it was my old living room set, until i went all 4K.
i do have an XRGB mini, but nothing beats the CRT.

ysselcneogeo

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
That tv on a pole thing is cool.

I dont get what you're really going for with your collection but more power to you.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Compact. Nice display. I like the T2 Skull.

SNK_Pro

Geese's Thug
He's collecting one of my spare AES systems tomorrow Steven, Japanese unit.

SNK_Pro

Geese's Thug
Known this guy for years Steven, loves his retro gaming. Had a Neo CD way back, but this will be his first AES. Not a collector who'll leach the market either, has a Neo SD on the way and the games he does want are cheap stuff like world heroes. :)

beecee

n00b
First game has arrived, many years ago my local arcade, long since closed down, had a four slot mvs arcade, with Fatal Fury 2, world heroes, ninja combat and magician lord, those 4 games are my main objectives to buy.

MattBlah

Baseball Star Hitter
Great game to start, beecee. I recently sold World Heroes and Ninja Combat, so unfortunate timing, but good luck with the hunt. Magician Lord is one of my favourite games on the system.

beecee

n00b
thanks Mattblah, although i hear its frowned upon in here to have a low post count and be involved in trading...:lolz:

I have Fatal Fury Special on way, and got an eye on Combat and Magician Lord, in no rush to purchase, but will pick up the odd game here and there as i come across them.

here it is, picked it up yesterday, apart from a few graphical glitches to start, its now playing fine after a clean of the cart contacts.

MissFaith

New Challenger
Good for you. In same boat as you with only a few games. Cannot recommend enough RGB scart if you have that facilty. I have been comparing crt with flatscreen and there issuch a difference with old tv. You can get one that adds stereo via the headphone jack as well. You prob know most of this already but its good to share the love

MattBlah

Baseball Star Hitter
Very nice, and two official arcade sticks with it. I've got three Neo Geo consoles (2 AES, 1 CMVS) yet still only have one official stick.

thermaltreasure

Ninja Combat Warrior
First game has arrived, many years ago my local arcade, long since closed down, had a four slot mvs arcade, with Fatal Fury 2, world heroes, ninja combat and magician lord, those 4 games are my main objectives to buy.

Those four games would make a nice little selection. That boxed AES is mint too, good luck with the hunt!

SNK_Pro

Geese's Thug
I threw an RGB scart in with it so he's all set, and he bought my Bang & Olufsen crt two weeks prior! :D

Magn0x

Kuroko's Training Dummy
here it is, picked it up yesterday, apart from a few graphical glitches to start, its now playing fine after a clean of the cart contacts.

Wow that looks like its in really nice condition Beecee :)

Hope your having fun with it! :D