PS VITA Help please

jamie666

Genam's Azami Sharpener
Like most people on my psvita I have a mixture of downloads that I have actually purchased as well as many "free" psplus downloads that come from the monthly downloads that Sony offer.

I want to clear some space on my vita by only deleting some of the "free" psplus monthly downloads.

Is there anyway I can view some sort of list that only shows me the monthly psplus downloads?

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
Like most people on my psvita I have a mixture of downloads that I have actually purchased as well as many "free" psplus downloads that come from the monthly downloads that Sony offer.

I want to clear some space on my vita by only deleting some of the "free" psplus monthly downloads.

Is there anyway I can view some sort of list that only shows me the monthly psplus downloads?

AFAIK the PSPlus games won't play unless they can verify via wifi that you are allowed to play them. So maybe turn off wifi and see?

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,

No list of just PS plus downloads. Best ways are to search your downloaded list either in the store or in your playstation account on a browser; or check each file individually to see permission rights.

ysselcneogeo

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
This is just one of the many issues with digital downloading and your digital rights.

I dont get why no company knows how to do digital right

*Cheaper prices than physical right away
* No online checks
* Sales that happen often and reduce the price over time like physical games do
* No bs re download limits or limits on how many systems you can have it on that you're signed into.

neogodzilla

New Challenger
No specific PS+ list like JoeAwesome said. I've been hoping for a feature like that forever. Your probaby gonna have to sort through your entire vita download history to sort it out. I don't believe ps4 has a specific ps+ list either unless I'm missing it somehow. Although it's a bit more organized on the ps4. Comeon Sony!

jamie666

Genam's Azami Sharpener
Thanks for the help everyone. I have found the best way is to just click on the game info and see if it has a expire date attached to it and if so it's a psplus game. I wanted to know as memory is an issue and would rather have my owned games on there rather than all these psplus games that I don't play.