So it begins...

BLEAGH

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
You have crusaders of might and magic, but none of the 1-9 rpgs? I was also gonna point out that you have the legend of chun li dvd, but no copy of the classic Wes studi film. Then I saw the beat up and much loved vhs copy. All is forgiven.

MissFaith

New Challenger
You have crusaders of might and magic, but none of the 1-9 rpgs? I was also gonna point out that you have the legend of chun li dvd, but no copy of the classic Wes studi film. Then I saw the beat up and much loved vhs copy. All is forgiven.

I do enjoy the original first person rpgs, but would be a whole other series to have to collect. gotta pick your battles and heroes 2 is my fave game of all time

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
Ha there's more there than I thought. I had once tried to get a full set of Might & Magic titles in the early 2000s.

MissFaith

New Challenger
SHOW US YA TITS!!!!!

Tassles or gentle rubbing? Want to make it as arty as possible.

I hope the "banned" label is legit. brutal.

Great collection, so much awesome stuff there, well done!!

Thank you. Getting to a point of not needing much more to feel satisfied. I have not the courage to post my Sonic collection. Will be chased out of the building for my sins!

post your husband don't have the same ring to it...

Could be good if those flourishing bromances herr finally get off the ground. Its the wedding photos I look forward to the most.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
I have not the courage to post my Sonic collection.

Is this it?

maxresdefault.jpg