Neo Geo Pocket SD

wingzrow

Galford's Armourer
I was talking abut the shock n rocker. If it scratches your system there's no point in buying one. Shame too, I love old bulky attachments. They're got a certain charm to them.

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
You're an old bulky attachment.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Cart arrived today, or maybe a week ago, how the fuck should I know? Who actually checks their mail regularly in 2017? Not much else to say that hasn't been said. I think the cart looks nice, obvious 3D print job but nice heft to it. I've used chinaman flash carts in the past that were far more flimsy. Nice professional job all around.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Cart arrived today, or maybe a week ago, how the fuck should I know? Who actually checks their mail regularly in 2017? Not much else to say that hasn't been said. I think the cart looks nice, obvious 3D print job but nice heft to it. I've used chinaman flash carts in the past that were far more flimsy. Nice professional job all around.
madman2017: not even playing shit anymore.

I'm so jealous, I'm gonna get one but isn't the list getting crazy long? Would it be better to wait for the next run? I honestly don't need one but would love it for CF2 in English, I missed out on the serial port flash carts from back in the day but I did get them for GBA...I want this one for some good CF2 2P battles and trade cards so I can build up my decks even better! Great game!
told you before: get a flashmasta. Especially if you want to play only one game.

wingzrow

Galford's Armourer
Just finally got the e-mail. I can't believe I'm finally going to be able to play Cotton in english after all these years.