Neo Geo Pocket SD

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
And I'm completely fine if you feel that way all things considered as I could not care less. Cry me a fucking river get over yourself and your little safe space you have here to act that way towards others.

Then stay with the rest of your special snowflakes over at AtariAge. It's cowards like you that like to run their mouths about this place and end up at places like AA because you can't hack it here.

Tanooki

War Room Troll
Whatever makes you feel better princess. Saying what I wanted to isn't cowardly and I said I didn't agree here either as well. Hiding here behind your wall here getting upset when behavior is called out is as that shit wouldn't fly elsewhere.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
AtariAge... aint that site dead yet?

Just wondering...

xROTx

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Atari Age at least still contributes new information to the scene at the site level. New releases at the store, updates on homebrews and conventions, scans of old magazines, updates to the game databases for all the Atari platforms, etc.

The forums aren't as good as they are here but Albert is doing as much for the classic gaming scene as any one man out there.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Atari Age at least still contributes new information to the scene at the site level. New releases at the store, updates on homebrews and conventions, scans of old magazines, updates to the game databases for all the Atari platforms, etc.

The forums aren't as good as they are here but Albert is doing as much for the classic gaming scene as any one man out there.

SO... what you're saying is... we should invade them with a Hostile takeover?

xROTx

PS. Because it sounds to me... you're implying they could be boring as fuck...

CatBoy

n00b
Got mine today. Everything works very well and even tho I already own all titles I really want to play, it's worth it just for the fact that it's so convenient never to switch cartridges... congrats on a very well made product!

Tanooki

War Room Troll
That's good to hear and that's pretty fast for mail crossing the Atlantic too. I wonder when mine will show up.

bwi

20 Year Member
Got mine today and its a nice bit of kit. Not sure of the 3d printed case yet, but then i suppose i'm used to the originals and what flavour did with his.The microsd slightly sticks out from the machine (1-2mm at most) but the menus are easy to navigate and flashing of games doesnt take that long.

You dont have to flash one game a time, you have iirc 16mb to play with. So fill it up and off you go. Overall all great work by Saint :)

Pushky

n00b
I'm 55 on the list, waiting eagerly to buy :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
Picked mine up from the PO Box today, flashing games ATM. Packaging and color instructions are all well done, looks very professional. 3D printed case and color label look good. This dude puts out a quality product.

8TCBs6Em.jpg

Last edited:

Tanooki

War Room Troll
I found it amusing the first time I tried to copy a game from card to kit and it had that wait to it of a minute per megabyte. It hit me scaling more or less by size the waits are like a pocket little brother of the NeoSD. Slow to dump from the memory card, almost instant to delete or run from the image flash on the actual kit.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
I found it amusing the first time I tried to copy a game from card to kit and it had that wait to it of a minute per megabyte. It hit me scaling more or less by size the waits are like a pocket little brother of the NeoSD. Slow to dump from the memory card, almost instant to delete or run from the image flash on the actual kit.

You realize that writing to flash takes much longer than reading?

jdoll

Kuroko's Training Dummy
also flash will wear out with use retrorgb review was helpful I want one but am like 100ish in line

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
now #74... I hope I have the funds when I get the word...

madman

also flash will wear out with use retrorgb review was helpful I want one but am like 100ish in line

Yeah the flash chips are only rated for 100,000 erase cycles. Total POS. Do you plan on flashing NGPC games anywhere close to 100,000 times in your life?

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I'm so jealous, I'm gonna get one but isn't the list getting crazy long? Would it be better to wait for the next run? I honestly don't need one but would love it for CF2 in English, I missed out on the serial port flash carts from back in the day but I did get them for GBA...I want this one for some good CF2 2P battles and trade cards so I can build up my decks even better! Great game!

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
He'll keep having runs as long as there's a demand. He's still doing Lynx runs.

In between all that he's working on a Jaguar/CD cart.

All that if he's feeling good. Like a lot of us, health sometimes slows progress.

madman

I'm so jealous, I'm gonna get one but isn't the list getting crazy long? Would it be better to wait for the next run?
Yeah it's better to wait for the next run. Those orders will ship quicker than the current list that's getting crazy long. Fuckin' brilliant idea.