Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Neo Geo Pocket SD

Formerly Giltygear
    xROTx
    Parking in handicap spaces, while handicapped people make handicapped faces
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanooki View Post
    And I'm completely fine if you feel that way all things considered as I could not care less. Cry me a fucking river get over yourself and your little safe space you have here to act that way towards others.
    Then stay with the rest of your special snowflakes over at AtariAge. It's cowards like you that like to run their mouths about this place and end up at places like AA because you can't hack it here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvie View Post
    Xorthen was on my case for a few days via PM (and then some) offering to pay me $20 just to talk on the phone with me for an hour, but he chickened out or something and then decided to be an asshole in public towards me

Ghost Of Captain Kidd

Whatever makes you feel better princess. Saying what I wanted to isn't cowardly and I said I didn't agree here either as well. Hiding here behind your wall here getting upset when behavior is called out is as that shit wouldn't fly elsewhere.
    Games, Manga, Transformers (G1), Japanese Robots, and more... http://tanooki.byethost16.com/
    Looking for the above stuff, Neo-Geo MVS, Dreamcast, and Gameboy(any) too.

Calvin & Hobbes

AtariAge... aint that site dead yet?

Just wondering...

xROTx

JukeBox Hero!

Atari Age at least still contributes new information to the scene at the site level. New releases at the store, updates on homebrews and conventions, scans of old magazines, updates to the game databases for all the Atari platforms, etc.

The forums aren't as good as they are here but Albert is doing as much for the classic gaming scene as any one man out there.

Calvin & Hobbes

Quote Originally Posted by Famicommander View Post
    Atari Age at least still contributes new information to the scene at the site level. New releases at the store, updates on homebrews and conventions, scans of old magazines, updates to the game databases for all the Atari platforms, etc.

The forums aren't as good as they are here but Albert is doing as much for the classic gaming scene as any one man out there.
    SO... what you're saying is... we should invade them with a Hostile takeover?

xROTx

PS. Because it sounds to me... you're implying they could be boring as fuck...

New Challenger

Got mine today. Everything works very well and even tho I already own all titles I really want to play, it's worth it just for the fact that it's so convenient never to switch cartridges... congrats on a very well made product!

Ghost Of Captain Kidd

That's good to hear and that's pretty fast for mail crossing the Atlantic too. I wonder when mine will show up.
    Games, Manga, Transformers (G1), Japanese Robots, and more... http://tanooki.byethost16.com/

Got mine today and its a nice bit of kit. Not sure of the 3d printed case yet, but then i suppose i'm used to the originals and what flavour did with his.The microsd slightly sticks out from the machine (1-2mm at most) but the menus are easy to navigate and flashing of games doesnt take that long.

You dont have to flash one game a time, you have iirc 16mb to play with. So fill it up and off you go. Overall all great work by Saint
    George is mine

I'm 55 on the list, waiting eagerly to buy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blame madman
    You Know You Want To.

Quote Originally Posted by Pushky View Post
    I'm 55 on the list, waiting eagerly to buy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Brilliant post. Thanks for sharing.
    >

Ukyo's Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    Brilliant post. Thanks for sharing.
    #44.
    Lol
    Last edited by wyndcrosser; 06-23-2017 at 08:48 PM.
    Looking for UK copies of Dive Alert Becky's Version, Puzzle Link 1 and 2, Gals Fighters, and Pocket Reversi.
    http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=41108&dateline=145772  3980

Blame madman
    You Know You Want To.

Quote Originally Posted by wyndcrosser View Post
    Lol
    I knew some smartass would point that out. Consider yourself an honorary Florida member.
    >

Withered Penis!

Picked mine up from the PO Box today, flashing games ATM. Packaging and color instructions are all well done, looks very professional. 3D printed case and color label look good. This dude puts out a quality product.

8TCBs6Em.jpg
    Last edited by gusmoney; 06-25-2017 at 06:08 PM. Reason: added picture

Quote Originally Posted by Walter Benjamin
    As for the collector, his collection is never complete; even if he is missing but a single object, all that he has collected nevertheless remains fragmentary...

Ukyo's Doctor

I knew some smartass would point that out. Consider yourself an honorary Florida member.
    It's okay, I still like you.
    Looking for UK copies of Dive Alert Becky's Version, Puzzle Link 1 and 2, Gals Fighters, and Pocket Reversi.
    http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=41108&dateline=145772  3980

Angel's Love Slave

For those interested:-

My YouTube channel contains some MVS repairs and stuff:-
    http://www.youtube.com/user/GadgetUK164

Crap they're tearing down the Palace of Auburn Hills. I guess it's I-75 & M-59 now.

Quote Originally Posted by GadgetUK View Post
    For those interested:-

Very good review!

I'm going to either buy one or sell my ngpc. Can't decide atm so your video was helpful.

Ghost Of Captain Kidd

I found it amusing the first time I tried to copy a game from card to kit and it had that wait to it of a minute per megabyte. It hit me scaling more or less by size the waits are like a pocket little brother of the NeoSD. Slow to dump from the memory card, almost instant to delete or run from the image flash on the actual kit.

Blame madman
    You Know You Want To.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanooki View Post
    I found it amusing the first time I tried to copy a game from card to kit and it had that wait to it of a minute per megabyte. It hit me scaling more or less by size the waits are like a pocket little brother of the NeoSD. Slow to dump from the memory card, almost instant to delete or run from the image flash on the actual kit.
    You realize that writing to flash takes much longer than reading?
    >

Neo Bubble Buster

also flash will wear out with use retrorgb review was helpful I want one but am like 100ish in line

Thou Shalt Not
    Question Rot.

now #74... I hope I have the funds when I get the word...

Ghost Of Captain Kidd

Yes I'm aware, probably should have written that better.

Blame madman
    You Know You Want To.

Quote Originally Posted by jdoll View Post
    also flash will wear out with use retrorgb review was helpful I want one but am like 100ish in line
    Yeah the flash chips are only rated for 100,000 erase cycles. Total POS. Do you plan on flashing NGPC games anywhere close to 100,000 times in your life?
    >

I'm so jealous, I'm gonna get one but isn't the list getting crazy long? Would it be better to wait for the next run? I honestly don't need one but would love it for CF2 in English, I missed out on the serial port flash carts from back in the day but I did get them for GBA...I want this one for some good CF2 2P battles and trade cards so I can build up my decks even better! Great game!

Crap they're tearing down the Palace of Auburn Hills. I guess it's I-75 & M-59 now.

He'll keep having runs as long as there's a demand. He's still doing Lynx runs.

In between all that he's working on a Jaguar/CD cart.

All that if he's feeling good. Like a lot of us, health sometimes slows progress.

Blame madman
    You Know You Want To.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Jaguar View Post
    I'm so jealous, I'm gonna get one but isn't the list getting crazy long? Would it be better to wait for the next run?
    Yeah it's better to wait for the next run. Those orders will ship quicker than the current list that's getting crazy long. Fuckin' brilliant idea.
    >

Thread Information