Neo Geo Pocket SD

MattBlah

Baseball Star Hitter
I'm currently 312 in the queue. I guess I got in late. It'll be good to hear what some of you guys think when yours arrive.

nam9

Zero's Secretary
#71 apparently...
How far up the list were those who got emails?
Nothing here...

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
I'm surprised that this guy is selling to NG.com members, considering Rot drove him off and Tanooki decided to talk shit about this place to him.

I hope everyone gets what they paid for.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I'm surprised that this guy is selling to NG.com members, considering Rot drove him off and Tanooki decided to talk shit about this place to him.

WELL... if he had fookin' listened...

Anyway... Money is Money... and I hope it goes through for folks...

xROTx

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,

I bought his Atari Lynx cart several months ago with no problems. He even exchanged it when I couldn't get the first one I received to work. It's a solid product so I don't see why this won't be as well. I'm also really looking forward to his upcoming Atari Jaguar cart.

No idea where in the queue I was. I just got an email asking if I still wanted one and then got a PayPal invoice.

FilthyRear

15 Year Member
I bought his Atari Lynx cart several months ago with no problems. He even exchanged it when I couldn't get the first one I received to work. It's a solid product so I don't see why this won't be as well. I'm also really looking forward to his upcoming Atari Jaguar cart.

No idea where in the queue I was. I just got an email asking if I still wanted one and then got a PayPal invoice.

I'm sure his work is solid, and I hope to get a NGPC SD myself, but I'm not speaking on that.

Considering how he was treated here by a moderator, and how Tanooki "fanned the flames" so to speak, I'm shocked he didnt use some sort of "screening" to try to weed out NG.com members.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I'm sure his work is solid, and I hope to get a NGPC SD myself, but I'm not speaking on that.

Considering how he was treated here by a moderator, and how Tanooki "fanned the flames" so to speak, I'm shocked he didnt use some sort of "screening" to try to weed out NG.com members.

As I said... money is money...

As for how he was "treated"... don't go out of your way to get an account upgrade to sell your ware'z...

THEN not listen to the guy telling you to keep it to business...

xROTx

PS. Any further complaints... then forward them to my inbox... this forum stalking of me is becoming a tad agggravating... a la kernow...

I don't like to be aggravated currently and it may end up pretty badly...

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
I went to check where I'm at and I'm not in line:(

I know I did as the auto fill included the extra info I added (just my forum handle with my name ). Kind of bummed.

Tanooki

War Room Troll
#71 apparently...
How far up the list were those who got emails?
Nothing here...

I had asked him when a heads up went out where I was so I could keep it in my paypal and was told #22. He was looking to do either 50 or 100 in a batch then move onto the next.

Filthy I get you want to play the role of drama queen and get me exiled or whatever your agenda is but seriously get over yourself.

Saint isn't vindictive, if someone wants one they can just sign up and get in line it's no big deal like you're making it out to be.

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member

I don't think he has any idea who the NG folks are...or what position in the queue I was. Like Master Rot said, I think he is taking greenbacks, regardless. Tanooki is a tool tho.

Doom

Crossed Swords Squire
I hope it's not a one print thing, I'd definitely want to buy this at some point.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
//EDIT: Alright, I'm an idiot. Ignore rest of post. #144

Spoiler:
I went to check where I'm at and I'm not in line:(

I know I did as the auto fill included the extra info I added (just my forum handle with my name ). Kind of bummed.
Where do you check? I never got any mail, I'm sure I did sign up though... so, seems this happened to me as well. If he wants to keep a grudge (like filthyguilty suggested) he's welcome to, but fuck, seems small.

Last edited:

Tanooki

War Room Troll
If I'm a tool for sympathizing with how it got handled, so be it. Whining about it months later isn't going to do any good as it changes nothing.

It's not a one print kit, they'll keep coming along but for now there's a list and an order to it so they come first with reservations and then it's just an open deal.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Yep, he'll make them for a while.
He's still filling Lynx orders as word spreads.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
If I'm a tool for sympathizing with how it got handled, so be it. Whining about it months later isn't going to do any good as it changes nothing.
ys.gif

Spoiler:
:keke: :keke: :keke: I'm not complaining.

FilthyRear

15 Year Member
Whining about it months later isn't going to do any good as it changes nothing.

You're absolutely right.

It won't change the fact that you're a colossal two-faced piece of shit.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
You're absolutely right.

I wish I knew the history behind this, but Tanooki blends in with all the other useless members like HMG.

FilthyRear

15 Year Member

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,

Tanooki

War Room Troll
You're absolutely right.

And I'm completely fine if you feel that way all things considered as I could not care less. Cry me a fucking river get over yourself and your little safe space you have here to act that way towards others.

That said I do agree as do others over at AA that fdurso needs to clam that shit up spamming the hell out of twitter. You can't get a conversation going in that thread without it being scrolled all day every day.