Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Neo Geo Pocket SD

赤裸裸的汽車人

Quote Originally Posted by lachlan View Post
    Don't be a princess.

Also: We'll tell you what's what all we want.

Is that a lollipop?
    Official Chat: http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/misc.php?do=flashchat

dude, you're awful at this, you didn't even tried.

World's Greatest Poster Dr Shroom's Avatar

70 quid is too much.
    Quote Originally Posted by christoph View Post
    Is there no moderation, anywhere on this entire site?

Withered Penis!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Shroom View Post
    70 quid is too much.
    I thought you hated Jews?

Quote Originally Posted by Walter Benjamin
    As for the collector, his collection is never complete; even if he is missing but a single object, all that he has collected nevertheless remains fragmentary...

Crap they're tearing down the Palace of Auburn Hills. I guess it's I-75 & M-59 now.

Quote Originally Posted by gusmoney View Post
    I thought you hated everyone?
    Fixed

赤裸裸的汽車人

he said quid, not sheckles.

World's Greatest Poster Dr Shroom's Avatar

yeah but who doesn't?
    Quote Originally Posted by christoph View Post
    Is there no moderation, anywhere on this entire site?

Withered Penis!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Shroom View Post
    yeah but who doesn't?
    Right, but $70 doesn't seem like too much for a good Neo Pocket multi.

As for the collector, his collection is never complete; even if he is missing but a single object, all that he has collected nevertheless remains fragmentary...

Ghost Of Captain Kidd

Right, but $70 doesn't seem like too much for a good Neo Pocket multi.
    Thats $90USD though and shipping likely on top should push it near $100. Puts it kind of on par with the everdrive pricing.
    Games, Manga, Transformers (G1), Japanese Robots, and more... http://tanooki.byethost16.com/
    Looking for the above stuff, Neo-Geo MVS, Dreamcast, and Gameboy(any) too.

Withered Penis!

Quote Originally Posted by Tanooki View Post
    Thats $90USD though and shipping likely on top should push it near $100. Puts it kind of on par with the everdrive pricing.
    Yes, about the price of a Everdrive-GB on SAG. However, I question if dude has announced the price yet. I know he had a range in mind.

Ghost Of Captain Kidd

Unless something changes, and I'd have to scroll back through pages of that thread on AtariAge but I think he said he intended to sell it for that estimated price unless something bad came up in designing the parts that would raise the rate. I haven't seen any complaints, and a post yesterday said the hardware was finalized and so was the software (final beta) that's gone out to his testers to verify there are no stupid bugs between the 3 hardware versions of the NGP/NGPC/NGPCslim.

I'm ready for it. I've been waiting years to play some of the games the European market got in english we got hosed out of as the US office shuttered months before them. Evolution and Faselei both in english come to mind, and I'll have to poke around, see if Biomotor Unitron 2 and any others got translations as I'd go with that too.
    Games, Manga, Transformers (G1), Japanese Robots, and more... http://tanooki.byethost16.com/

Crap they're tearing down the Palace of Auburn Hills. I guess it's I-75 & M-59 now.

One of the KLOV mods, Mattroid, will be a beta tester. It seems to be sooner than later with betas going out.

New Challenger

I wouldn't say 70 notes is bad, considering with an everdrive costs for other handhelds. I'm really looking forward to this

New Challenger

I actually quite like the label. Definitely going to order this. I have the Flash Masta. It's definitely awesome, but having a full set on the go would be incredible.

赤裸裸的汽車人

Quote Originally Posted by Syn View Post
    One of the KLOV mods, Mattroid, will be a beta tester. It seems to be sooner than later with betas going out.
    https://forums.arcade-museum.com/sho...d.php?t=403892

Ghost Of Captain Kidd

Interesting peek inside and the clip of it flashing too is something new. I'm surprised at the current last comment bitching ignorantly about the $90USD~ price on it saying anything worth owning on there costs about that much. Guess someone doesn't know what things cost. The Rockman game alone is a good $150, the english releases of stuff like Cotton, Evolution(EU only), Faselei (nearly EU only) are expensive. Various other key fighters people love like MotM, Gals Fighters or the Metal Slug duo of titles alone would put you over that cap. Probably clueless or has no interest in the thing really unless he's just into those puzzle titles.

Blame madman
    You Know You Want To.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanooki View Post
    I'm surprised at the current last comment bitching ignorantly about the $90USD~ price on it saying anything worth owning on there costs about that much.
    I'm not, clueless idiots are everywhere. I have to imagine by now the 2 slugs alone are pushing $90 and those obviously aren't even the most pricey titles on the system.

I got on the pre-order list months ago, so hopefully I get an email when it's ready to ship.
    Last edited by madman; 05-10-2017 at 08:57 PM.

Ghost Of Captain Kidd

Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    I'm not, clueless idiots are everywhere. I have to imagine by now the 2 slugs alone are pushing $90 and those obviously aren't even the most pricey titles on the system.

I got on the pre-order list months ago, so hopefully I get an email when it's ready to ship.
    Since I've been picking these things back up within the last 30 days~ $90 would cover them roughly complete in the box playing from low/high averages if you care about it being the US cardboard or UK plastic box release. Loose though, $15-20 each. The most I've dropped so far is $30 shipped loose for Last Blade US version and $35 for Gals Fighter for the US too. A loose copy of Cotton and the Rockman fighter are around that $100 mark loose so if you wanted just one of those it pays for itself.

I want this for one thing mostly. Card Fighters 2, I have all the other games I want. I should prolly buy the real thing and I will but I also want this, 2P Battles!

This is the hand that launched a thousand batches. 90s's Avatar

On his site, he says that the Neo-Geo Pocket SD uses all of the components he intends to use on the Jag SD he is also working on, so if this also gets him closer to a Jag flash cart, its a win-win.

Blame madman
    You Know You Want To.

Quote Originally Posted by 90s View Post
    On his site, he says that the Neo-Geo Pocket SD uses all of the components he intends to use on the Jag SD he is also working on, so if this also gets him closer to a Jag flash cart, its a win-win.
    Shouldn't be much different, really, as Jag carts are some of the most basic ones out there. ROMs + EEPROM if the game supports saving. No bank switching, protection chips, multiple save types like the Genesis, additional processors, etc.

JukeBox Hero!

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Jaguar View Post
    I want this for one thing mostly. Card Fighters 2, I have all the other games I want. I should prolly buy the real thing and I will but I also want this, 2P Battles!
    I didn't even consider the multiplayer aspect. I have almost all the carts I want at this point but I certainly don't have two copies each. This is a fantastic selling point.

Ghost Of Captain Kidd

I second that as something that didn't click until now. I don't know anyone with one, but there are enough people out there who do and this would be a cheap fairly wise way to do it. One could also just buy a 2nd NGPC in decent working shape really cheap with the card and supply the fun for a second player too.

Withered Penis!

These start shipping next week.

I had signed up for the pre-order and received an email today asking if I was still interested in purchasing for the price of 70 GBP and 5 GBP for international shipping. I just paid my invoice and I am sure the lads are preparing it now.

schnuth is one
    DUMBASS username.

I got a shipping notice today. Can't wait for this to hit my postbox.

Ghost Of Captain Kidd

Same here I have one coming as well. Can't wait to try out some of the english UK only releases and to fire up stuff like Rockman and Cotton again too.

Thread Information