Neo Geo Pocket SD

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member

This should get me off my ass to look into a lighting solution and sell off the Biomotor Unitron.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
sell off the Biomotor Unitron.

giphy.gif

I'll show you mine if you do

fille1976

Crossed Swords Squire
i'm at position 75,at what number is saint now for shipping?

Last edited:

FilthyRear

15 Year Member
I remember someone having a lighted NGPC YEARS AGO, but can't remember who.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I remember someone having a lighted NGPC YEARS AGO, but can't remember who.

I have a backlit NGPC but it's sorta like the afterburner kits, in other words it looks like the first GBA SP version, not great but better than any worm light for sure. If you could make your magic work on this like the other handhelds you've have worked on then I think we got us a nice project going on.

BTW, got my original GB ready for fun!

Tanooki

War Room Troll
Fairly recently 3 NGPCs with the lighting mod to them sold on ebay from $100-200 more or less. Doesn't look too bad, just not very clear like the Brighter SP/GB Micro and later

wingzrow

Galford's Armourer
#46. Either I lost an e-mail or the demand is so great it's going to take awhile for these to go out. I'm glad he's even selling to N-G members. Thankfully he's not one to hold a grudge. This is going to go great with my wormlight. Maybe I should track down one of those speaker attachments while I wait. That would make for the ultimate Neo Geo Pocket Experience. Then I can be a real hot dog. ngpc5.jpg

Last edited:

Tanooki

War Room Troll
I don't recall the number exactly but I think he got a few hundred pre-orders and I think he sends them out in clusters of 5-10 at a time, not sure if a time is a day or a week but it has been consistent watching the comments at atariage in his thread.

FilthyRear

15 Year Member
#46. Either I lost an e-mail or the demand is so great it's going to take awhile for these to go out. I'm glad he's even selling to N-G members. Thankfully he's not one to hold a grudge. This is going to go great with my wormlight. Maybe I should track down one of those speaker attachments while I wait. That would make for the ultimate Neo Geo Pocket Experience. Then I can be a real hot dog. View attachment 45650

Good luck.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
I'm glad he's even selling to N-G members. Thankfully he's not one to hold a grudge.
What did you expect him to do, cross reference everyone's email address and then go through every account here seeing if there's a match? And just because one mod booted him you'd think he wouldn't want to sell to the rest of the userbase? None of what you said makes any sense whatsoever.

Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I'm glad he's even selling to N-G members. Thankfully he's not one to hold a grudge.

WTF are you talking about?

xROTx

PS. And if you're looking for an apology to what i did to him... you can wait until hell freezes over...

I'd do it again...

FilthyRear

15 Year Member
N-G members. Thankfully he's not one to hold a grudge.

What did you expect him to do, cross reference everyone's email address and then go through every account here seeing if there's a match? And just because one mod booted him you'd think he wouldn't want to sell to the rest of the userbase? None of what you said makes any sense whatsoever.

WTF are you talking about?

I think he's talking about what Rot did to him, which was followed by Tanooki adding to the fire over on AtariAge because he's too much of a cucked chickenshit to bring the issue to us here.

I've covered all of this already.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I think he's talking about what Rot did to him, which was followed by Tanooki adding to the fire over on AtariAge because he's too much of a cucked chickenshit to bring the issue to us here.

Why are you quoting me in the 3rd person?:D... it's awesome silly... Wasabi will freak with your poor use of ze grammar...

xROTx

PS. As i said... decision was made... I'd do it again... People should re-read the thread if you wanna know why I did it...

I would've treated Neosd the same if he'd been dumb enough not to listen...

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,

Covered what?

FilthyRear

15 Year Member
PS. As i said... decision was made... I'd do it again... People should re-read the thread if you wanna know why I did it...

I would've treated Neosd the same if he'd been dumb enough not to listen...

No one cares why you did it.

Stop trying to make this all about YOU

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
No one cares why you did it.

Stop trying to make this all about YOU

WELL... what did you expect was gonna happen Titties?:keke:

...I had already replied earlier in this thread... then some random wingzrow nubster mentions me in passing...

I'm currently having fun... and replying... that's what the netz is about...

Now behave and let me play:D

xROTx

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
#46. Either I lost an e-mail or the demand is so great it's going to take awhile for these to go out. I'm glad he's even selling to N-G members. Thankfully he's not one to hold a grudge. This is going to go great with my wormlight. Maybe I should track down one of those speaker attachments while I wait. That would make for the ultimate Neo Geo Pocket Experience. Then I can be a real hot dog. View attachment 45650

Did someone write "Suck Me" on that speaker grill?

egg_sanwich

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
"Shock n Rock". It's a rumble pack w/ speaker attachment. I have it, it's a piece of shit. The console barely fits inside, and the thing takes huge gouges out of the plastic on the console itself.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Yeah, leave Rot be.

Everyone will get one who's on the list. Bitchin about the past is pointless.

Now if SainT was refusing to sell to us, that would be a discussion.

Just enjoy the damn multi! :D