"I Miss My Old Life..." - Donald J. Trump

NeuroticMoose

Super Spy Agent
Welcome to the Trumpster Fire. I forsee difficulty in you enjoying this space, but don't let it get you down!

I'm all for saying horrible things about the dumpster fire that has become of the highest office in the land, that comment just kind of crossed the line for me

Last edited:

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Crossed the line ahahahahahahahahaha!

giphy.gif

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
She isn't even your fucking wife necromousse, calm down.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
I was just having a conversation with my wife about how we miss our old life.

Not much came of it, really.

Such is life.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Way to generalize an entire group of people, my best friend married a Ukrainian woman, and shes intelligent and kind and the two live in Germany together, granted she moved years before Putin annexed the place and speaks English, so for all I know the women who you're talking about ARE just a bunch of bimbos, I just took particular offense for my friends sake

Crazy Ukrainian woman identified.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Today he literally said "no one has accomplished more in 100 days than me."

51% of the population believes this according to a poll I read about yesterday. It's insane how many people are buying into this guy.

NeuroticMoose

Super Spy Agent
She isn't even your fucking wife necromousse, calm down.

I am calm, and both of them are just really close friends of mine, the guy is like a brother to me, so it does feel kind of like family, The Ukranian women Sage was talking about don't even really apply to her since she left the country before Russia annexed it, I thought I made it clear its not a big deal in the first post for that reason, then Poppy added fuel to my fire as it were and I ended up with that second post

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I am calm, and both of them are just really close friends of mine, the guy is like a brother to me, so it does feel kind of like family, The Ukranian women Sage was talking about don't even really apply to her since she left the country before Russia annexed it, I thought I made it clear its not a big deal in the first post for that reason, then Poppy added fuel to my fire as it were and I ended up with that second post

This is a non-issue lmbo. So whatever. Ukraine is a 3rd world country where the average salary is a couple hundred bucks a month. Women there are built like models to attract a man who is rich enough to marry so they can live a stable life, and honestly that's just what life is outside America in many, many countries - get a man who can provide a stable life and that's good enough. It has been like this for tens of thousands of years, Americans have just forgotten since life is pretty sweet there. My experience with Ukrainian women is they are desperate, super-desperate. And brother, damn near every single post I make on this forum is a drunk post, including this one. So don't take it so seriously in the future. peace

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Sounds like we need a neo-geo.com road trip to the Ukraine. Who's with me? Gregn?

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
if the women would even look at him it'd either be to laugh at him or if he was holding a couple hundred dollar bills.

Marek

Banned
Where have all the trump flower girls gone?

Do you wonder if they lurk the TFire and can't bring themselves to post anymore?

LWK is off the bandwagon . This is koll.

Ki is busy re reading that bible passage he mentioned defensively that allegedly "in bible speak" justifies spanking your meat. Which... I mean... Jesus tittyfcuker christ I went to an all boys school THAT WASN'T RELIGIOUS.

Do you know how many nuts I blasted in those times? A fuckload. Like meatloaf bat out of hell motorcycle stunt jump loads. All the time

Imagine if somehow I felt obligated and shamed into telling some freak behind a curtain about me jacking it to Miriam from around day and that sick fuck is jacking it to MY confession.

Confessional and the essentially arbitrary decision to make priests have to.be celibate is the core of their sexual depravity as a religion.

If anyone wants to fire me off I'll go off on those sick hassidic fucks in brooklyn. They get away with probably more rapes than the catholics per jewpita (there aren't a ton of us left sadly.)

Last edited:

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
"I miss my old life" should replace "in god we trust" on your currency once the country bleeds itself dry ruining every other place on earth.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member

It really seems like he has been playing a character. Like he had an acting gig, and a role to fill. And he hasn't broken character, he's stayed in it. Like pro wrestlers in the 80s. Don't break character. But he's getting tired of it, he's getting bored with it. No ones beliefs change that much over a couple of years. No one moves across the spectrum that much. Either A: he had no real scruples to begin with. Or B: it's all made up for the character. Either way it's a frightening prospect.

retro

Crazed MVS Addict
Pretty fucking weak clips pasted together. Like noone ever adjusts their opinion over time. There's even shit in there that looks like it's 30 years old.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Pretty fucking weak clips pasted together. Like noone ever adjusts their opinion over time. There's even shit in there that looks like it's 30 years old.

I mean, sure. I didn't sit through the whole video because it's kind of tired at this point, but it isn't just demonstrating a guy changing his opinion. Some of those paired clips, like the first one, show him lying later on about what he'd said before.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member

Geert Wilders, is that you?