"I Miss My Old Life..." - Donald J. Trump

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
He's just a little stressed.

Nothing a little sexy time with Melania can't fix. It's her duty as First Lady.

Marek

Banned
Fake news. Libruls smearing a good man. Our leader is strong and wants the best for us all. Its not hard. He had the most successful first hundred days ever.

Praise Jesus.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
What's sexy about her?

ukrainian women are fucking nuts

i mean, yeah, country's gone to shit thanks to russia. only chance in life is to marry a rich, successful man.

but ukrainian women. no matter how fat the ass. just say no bro. they are insane in the membrane.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member

i mean, yeah, country's gone to shit thanks to russia. only chance in life is to marry a rich, successful man.

but ukrainian women. no matter how fat the ass. just say no bro. they are insane in the membrane.

who is ukrainian?

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Fake news. Libruls smearing a good man. Our leader is strong and wants the best for us all. Its not hard. He had the most successful first hundred days ever.

Praise Jesus.

Did you know that there are people that ACTUALLY BELIEVE that Obama wiretapped Trump? Despite there being absolutely NO EVIDENCE to support that claim AT ALL?

Marek

Banned
Did you know that there are people that ACTUALLY BELIEVE that Obama wiretapped Trump? Despite there being absolutely NO EVIDENCE to support that claim AT ALL?

Fuck yeah there are. I bet Jenkins believes it. He believes in a sky genie that loves him but will send me to a dark oblivion to burn in an actual lake of fire.

NeuroticMoose

Super Spy Agent

Way to generalize an entire group of people, my best friend married a Ukrainian woman, and shes intelligent and kind and the two live in Germany together, granted she moved years before Putin annexed the place and speaks English, so for all I know the women who you're talking about ARE just a bunch of bimbos, I just took particular offense for my friends sake

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
But yeah she is no Kelley Anne Conway...

screen-shot-2017-02-28-at-9-13-20-am.jpg

dakone

n00b

Seriously though. Stop being so rough on the poor guy. How can you expect a man to work on his golf swing AND enjoy Mar-a-Lago under these conditions? At least he had time for that fat tax break for himself and his friends.

Last edited:

Marek

Banned
Way to generalize an entire group of people, my best friend married a Ukrainian woman, and shes intelligent and kind and the two live in Germany together, granted she moved years before Putin annexed the place and speaks English, so for all I know the women who you're talking about ARE just a bunch of bimbos, I just took particular offense for my friends sake

Welcome to the Trumpster Fire. I forsee difficulty in you enjoying this space, but don't let it get you down!

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member

Praise Jesus.

Today he literally said "no one has accomplished more in 100 days than me."

51% of the population believes this according to a poll I read about yesterday. It's insane how many people are buying into this guy.