Need someone with a cps3 superbios / multi cart to help

RetroTechRewind

Crazed MVS Addict
Hey guys.

Trying to revive a dead cps2 all in one board. But I don't have one of the multicarts to use with the tool Artemio made.

So if someone has a cps3 setup with the superbios or multicart they could use to reprogram the flash roms, I'd be very greatful. I'm willing to pay you and cover shipping etc.

Thanks everyone

Last edited:

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
Do you have the utilities and such? I have a superbios rig but this isn't a procedure that I've done before.

RetroTechRewind

Crazed MVS Addict
Do you have the utilities and such? I have a superbios rig but this isn't a procedure that I've done before.

As far as I have read, it's just a simple .iso you burn to a cd and run in the rig. I guess you have to also insert the dim card into the board as well into slot 5. I can find all the info I have and pm it to you if you'd like.

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
If you have the iso and simm(s) I should be able to handle it just fine. Shoot me a PM at your convenience.

mustang-gt

n00b
:) that would be my board hi Luke for some reason ebay won't let me send message send me one so I can give my number i would like to hear how those boards are coming along. Thanks

mustang-gt

n00b
Hey Luke could you update me on the status of my boards ebay would not let me message you I appreciate it in advance.