Windjammers move strip

aaronjmill

Zero's Secretary
I don't think this is a thing that actually exists, but has anyone made a custom move strip/instruction strip for Windjammers? I've been googling for about an hour to no results.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
so no move strip then? or you couldnt find one either?

aaronjmill

Zero's Secretary
Yeah, i'm looking for a move strip. As far as I can tell from Google results, the original MVS kit didn't come with one, just the mini marquee and larger instruction sheets. I hadn't had any luck finding a custom-made one already, so I figured I'd ask here.

Kinda like this:
Spoiler:
mslugx_moves_eng.jpg

Last edited:

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Windjammers, Street Hoop and Spinmaster were Data East kits that didn't have move strips. Karnov and the Magical Drops did.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
The eBay auction has a move sheet in the picture, but not a strip.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
I haven't seen a custom made move strip for WJ. If you're ambitious, you could probably make one from scans of the flyer, mini marquee and/or other promo material.

aaronjmill

Zero's Secretary
I haven't seen a custom made move strip for WJ. If you're ambitious, you could probably make one from scans of the flyer, mini marquee and/or other promo material.

Yeah, I figured that was the route I'd need to take, but I wanted to check and see if someone knew of one already put together that I wasn't aware of. Time to fire up Illustrator I guess.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
I've never seen one either. Post it up if you get round to it, aaron.

bradtemple87

Mickey's Coach
10 Year Member
I have a matching serial mvs kit I bought from a member here a few years ago, definitely no move strip