Razion & Fast Striker MVS reprints just went on sale *GUNLORD AES added 5/17*

PigInTheMud

Tarma's Gun Polisher
I received an email todaytoo , not because it shipped but because the status changed to preparing/processing for razion and fast striker

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
There will be an update 1.3 for owners of the GL MVS 1st print ?

I thought the release notes said it just allows you to add credits with the select button.

zouzzz

Geese's Thug
I thought the release notes said it just allows you to add credits with the select button.

1.2 VS 1.3 version :

NGDEVTEAM said:
The internal documentation shows not much, credit handling for Analoque etc. CMVS and AES. Maybe a little bit of map cleanup

Last edited:

zaneiken

Zero's Tailor
10 Year Member
Did anyone else's copies come with ridiculous oversize labels?
mrOMOSm.jpg

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,
Did anyone else's copies come with ridiculous oversize labels?

My Razion did. I didn't order a Fast Striker as I already had a copy.

But neither my Gunlord or LHPB reprints had those redic labels.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
I ordered Fast Striker and it came with an oversized label affixed to the cart and an extra regular sized label loose in the kit.

zaneiken

Zero's Tailor
10 Year Member
So I swapped the oversized label for the regular label in the kit box. They must've used all their better quality cart shells for Gunlord and LHPB because the shells for Fast Striker and Razion are terrible, as though someone had taken to them with a Dremel. They've slapped some oversized labels on them to mask the damage.

bwivM8s.jpg

madman

I'm not worried about the oversized label. I'll probably stick the kit box label inside the spine of a shock and call it a day.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
So I swapped the oversized label for the regular label in the kit box. They must've used all their better quality cart shells for Gunlord and LHPB because the shells for Fast Striker and Razion are terrible, as though someone had taken to them with a Dremel. They've slapped some oversized labels on them to mask the damage.

I figured that was why they put on the large labels. All the reprints were advertised as having shell imperfections. They probably used the best ones first as you suggest. Still much better than the typical Chinese shell though. Another option would be to transplant the games into SNK shells..... ;)

ngdev.JPG

ShootTheCore

Bead Banger
With all this NG Dev shell transplanting going on, does anyone have some extra wooden shells that they don't want anymore? If so, shoot me a PM - I'll buy them off you.

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Okay, I might put the small label on my Razion to make it match. It doesn't look too bad to me. Although, we did pay $400 for these.

wyo, what happened to the games that were in those shells?

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Okay, I might put the small label on my Razion to make it match. It doesn't look too bad to me. Although, we did pay $400 for these.

wyo, what happened to the games that were in those shells?

Straight in the trash!

Spoiler:
j/k I put them into other shells :)

madman

wyo saced Viewpoint carts for all of those.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Saccing real Neo games for homebrew ones.

I will never understand why.

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,
I ordered Fast Striker and it came with an oversized label affixed to the cart and an extra regular sized label loose in the kit.

My Razion had the spare regular sized label in the kit box with it as well. I've not pulled my oversized label off it, but I imagine the shell is jacked up just like the ones in zaneiken's pic. And my Gunlord & LHPB reprints look mostly fine, just as with his in his pic.

Kinda makes me wanna grab a NOS Slug 4 kit to shell swap my Razion with...