Razion & Fast Striker MVS reprints just went on sale *GUNLORD AES added 5/17*

PigInTheMud

Tarma's Gun Polisher
Anyone know why they recently put up all these titles on the site? I think it's particularly odd that they are printing gunlord aes again too.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Anyone know why they recently put up all these titles on the site? I think it's particularly odd that they are printing gunlord aes again too.

Maybe these last two years they've been working on getting all these carts out once.

Last edited:

WNivek

Overtop Pathfinder

A round of reprints before they abandon the Neo Geo for their custom arcade platform?

ckchan

Shlong King,
20 Year Member
I guess they will reprint other games in AES format soon.

gameofyou

Mr. Big's Thug
15 Year Member
That's awesome that they are reprinting some of the AES games. I missed them the first time around, and there's no way I'm paying the insane re-seller prices. I pre-ordered Gunlord. NG.DEV's facebook page says that AES Fast Striker reprint is coming in 2018, too.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,

The reprints of the MVS games are explained in the OP.

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
Ordered Razion. It's the only one I skipped. I also don't have Knight's Chance.

Razion is a good game. It's one of the shooters I play the most on the Neo along with Blazing Star and the Aero Fighters. Knight's Chance is one of a kind game. I like the memory and the dice games, because I suck at cards, LOL.

vincewy

Loyal Neo-Disciple,
20 Year Member
Great, some of the hardcore collectors will be getting those on top of what they already have purchased because the regular versions have different artwork and covers.

I am looking forward to what they are going to do with Fast Striker AES. The JP AES artwork definitely needs upgrade with only generic black side panel/spine, and so far all other games' covers and artwork are top notch.

madman

Great, some of the hardcore collectors will be getting those on top of what they already have purchased because the regular versions have different artwork and covers.
Those interested can send me their original covers, I will shred them and replace them with madman freak covers that are better than the originals. These will be the ONLY authentic inserts recognized by me with a COA.

Ren-chan

F I R E W A L L, M Y A S S !,
Those interested can send me their original covers, I will shred them and replace them with madman freak covers that are better than the originals. These will be the ONLY authentic inserts recognized by me with a COA.

"Man seal of approval" :keke:

Flagshiphero

Crazed MVS Addict

PM incoming, I love freaked stuffs :tickled:

Geddon_jt

Creator of the Master List,
20 Year Member

I am looking forward to what they are going to do with Fast Striker AES. The JP AES artwork definitely needs upgrade with only generic black side panel/spine, and so far all other games' covers and artwork are top notch.

I preordered jpn Gunlord, will be my first try of a ng dev game. I'm primarily a us aes cart collector but I sprung for the jpn art because it looks so much better on this one.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
I preordered jpn Gunlord, will be my first try of a ng dev game. I'm primarily a us aes cart collector but I sprung for the jpn art because it looks so much better on this one.

I sold my MVS Kit to Wyo but couldn't resist buying the Aes version. Pre-ordered the Jpn version as well.

Last edited:

GadgetUK

Ace Ghost Pilot
The Last Hope & Gunlord MVS reprints are starting to ship! Mine were marked shipped 17/05.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Mine has shipped too.

"Date ordered - 1st Dec 2015" - wow!

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I couldn't find any fucks to give about the different artwork. These aren't even official releases.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Mine has shipped too.

"Date ordered - 1st Dec 2015" - wow!

So jelly, I might have to jump on the JP AES, GUNLORD is a great game! If you happen to get buyer's remorse don't hesitate to lmk, I'll take it off your hands.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
So jelly, I might have to jump on the JP AES, GUNLORD is a great game! If you happen to get buyer's remorse don't hesitate to lmk, I'll take it off your hands.

Lol. I agree, gunlord is one of the Ngdev games I enjoyed playing. Never played the later shooters like Razion, Fast Striker, and Neo xyx. Still held on to my DC version of Gunlord but the Neo Version I hear is better.

Flagshiphero

Crazed MVS Addict
I've been following NGDEVTEAM since first print Last Hope. Never got around to buying their releases, although I have Kraut Buster pre-ordered. Anyway, just placed my Gunlord order. I like the new version artwork better even :D

egg_sanwich

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member

Because Krautbuster is taking forever and likely over budget, they need something that will:
a. Bump up their bank account so they can finish the project
b. Keep NG Dev customers happy with other games to distract them in the meantime.

madman

NGDev just can't win with some people around here.

"NGDev keeps their production runs artificially low to keep prices high."

*NGdev announces reprints"

"They're only doing reprints to distract people and make money."

Flagshiphero

Crazed MVS Addict
NGDev just can't win with some people around here.

"NGDev keeps their production runs artificially low to keep prices high."

*NGdev announces reprints"

"They're only doing reprints to distract people and make money."

Have we all become so jaded is the question. Try to keep the vibes positive :)

gameofyou

Mr. Big's Thug
15 Year Member
They are a business, so of course they sell games to make money. What I don't understand is why they don't keep ALL their games in stock. I bet they would sell more copies than they realize, if they weren't always sold out, whenever people visit their site.

Merit

n00b
I think that their strategy is very clever for a business model.
First very low production for nice games and wonderful art. All sold out immediately.
Then they wait that their reputation grows and prices as well.
Then they sell tons of reprints.

All fine for me, they are a business and they are doind the best for it.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
They are a business, so of course they sell games to make money. What I don't understand is why they don't keep ALL their games in stock. I bet they would sell more copies than they realize, if they weren't always sold out, whenever people visit their site.

NGdev isn't Nintendo bro. They can't pump out thousands of carts at once. I could imagine manufacturing these carts probably isn't cheap either.