BattleTech - a proper spiritual successor to Mech Commander series

Marek

Banned
Holy shit boys. This looks good as fuck.

Its about fucking time the industry recognizes that we need a few things in the giant robot category. This is one of them. Armored Core is another, and Front Mission is the last glaring void.

also.... Steel Battalion 2 :keke:

Last edited:

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Harebrained schemes has been pretty good at delivering on their promises.
The guy at the helm was the creator of Shadowrun and was involved in a lot of these early RPG's.

MetalSludge

Armored Scrum Object
15 Year Member
This does look potentially good. I already play Mechwarrior Online pretty regularly. But something more strictly strategy based could be fun, and true to the original game.

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
I agree with more armored core and steel battalion!

Im also more of a real time battle guy too. Turn based kinda turns me off, but this looks pretty good.

xelement5x

Galford's Armourer
Its about fucking time the industry recognizes that we need a few things in the giant robot category. This is one of them. Armored Core is another, and Front Mission is the last glaring void.

also.... Steel Battalion 2 :keke:

Yeah, after the success Pacific Rim you'd think we would have gotten more giant robo stuff.

Marek

Banned
Yeah, after the success Pacific Rim you'd think we would have gotten more giant robo stuff.

All I know is that the only toy figure Id buy from Macfarlane is Charlie playing that guy in Pacific Rim (Im not gonna look up Charlie's real name, he's Charlie)

If I had to buy a Mech to get him I'd do it.