Thread: Last Minute Chicago IL And Hanover Park IL Casual Neo Geo Meetups.

Mr. Big's Thug

Last Minute Chicago IL And Hanover Park IL Casual Neo Geo Meetups.

So I'm being flown out to Chcago IL this Thursday April 27th till Monday May 1st to help host two casual Neo Geo meetups. One will be held Friday evening and the second one in Hanover Park on Saturday night. The guy's putting these meetups together have quite a large selection of Candy Cabs, Superguns and CRT setups. I'll also be bringing in some PCB's and CMVS's to setup. I'll be sure to post up some pics on here Friday once I'm there and have helped set everything up. If anyone from the Chicago area would like to join us please feel free to reply on here or PM me directly, thanks!

Good luck with it. Sounds like fun! I wish we still had Gatherings in MN.

Pre-Order now to avoid disappointment.

Mr. Big's Thug

Quote Originally Posted by GregN View Post
    Good luck with it. Sounds like fun! I wish we still had Gatherings in MN.
    Thanks dude! Should be good, really excited to see some of the guy's attending rock some KOF casuals. A couple of these dudes were EVO top 4 KOF players in it's day. Always exciting to see the pros busting out crazy tech combos! I remember in the early 2000's Neo Geo meetups were always happening nation wide. I totally miss the Huntington Beach CA Tom aka Droid meet ups! Those were some of the best I ever got to be a part of!

Sho's Rival

Oh what the fuck. I fly out Saturday and come home weds from a quick vacation. Count me in next time this is happening. I can't even get my damn friends to play fighting games if I buy the beer!

Mr. Big's Thug

Quote Originally Posted by awbacon View Post
    Oh what the fuck. I fly out Saturday and come home weds from a quick vacation. Count me in next time this is happening. I can't even get my damn friends to play fighting games if I buy the beer!
    I'll be arriving early Friday morning, Friday we'll be setting up, grilling some grub, pounding some brews and definitely having our late evening gaming meetup. Your welcome to roll up whenever that day if you got the time.

Loyal Neo-Disciple

make sure to post pics of juan's awesome set up! From the video i saw, the dude has an insane collection and arcade set up! Rad that you were able to help him set up a chi down neo meet up!

Thread Information