DariusBurst CS from Limited Run games

Hasuki-san

Igniz's Servent
vinyl would be nice, but shipping to europe is killing. Standard Edition is fair enough.

tighecg

Armored Scrum Object
got my standard edition. The disk was loose and there is a small puncture in the back of the case. I'm not too impressed with my first experience with LRG. But the game is pretty damn awesome. I'll probably only be buying games I really enjoy from them, if I only like the game, I'll get the digital

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Got my LE Friday. Still haven't gotten around to opening it up since I just got back from vacation and have crap to do. Sorry to hear your game came in damaged tightecg. While I don't love LRG and their sales system, the three games I have purchased from them have all been packaged quite well. My LE came in perfect condition

tighecg

Armored Scrum Object
I didn't upgrade to the shipping box, I really didn't think it would be necessary on the standard edition. The puncture didn't look like something that happened in shipping, and there wasn't a tear in the bubble mailer. It is gonna take something really special for me to go back to LRG. Glad to hear the LE got to you unscathed, it really does look like a nice LE.

Colorado Rockie

Terry Bogard's Taylor
I didn't upgrade to the shipping box, I really didn't think it would be necessary on the standard edition. The puncture didn't look like something that happened in shipping, and there wasn't a tear in the bubble mailer. It is gonna take something really special for me to go back to LRG. Glad to hear the LE got to you unscathed, it really does look like a nice LE.

Yeah their packaging leaves a lot to be desired, but if you order at least 1 PS4 game and 1 other item (like a Vita game), they automatically upgrade your order to be shipped in a box.

tighecg

Armored Scrum Object
Yeah their packaging leaves a lot to be desired, but if you order at least 1 PS4 game and 1 other item (like a Vita game), they automatically upgrade your order to be shipped in a box.

I'll keep that in mind next time, if they released a vita version of this I probably would have picked that up too

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Played it yesterday and man are the graphics tiny on the Vita. Fun game though - challenging.

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
I plan on getting this on my PC through STEAM.

tomwaits

NEST Puppet
10 Year Member
My standard edition arrived today (6PM order). Default shipping in a padded mailer, but no damage to the case and thankfully the disc isn't floating. I've gotten used to playing the PSN Vita release on PSTV... PS4 version will be a nice upgrade.

Professor Denim

Atro Ego
Does the jp Limited Edition bring the small ships as well? there's a small shop here holding a few copies...

tomwaits

NEST Puppet
10 Year Member
LRG has announced a Vita release of Dariusburst CS on June 23rd. Don't know why the Vita release didn't happen alongside the PS4, but it'll be available next month...

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
LRG has announced a Vita release of Dariusburst CS on June 23rd. Don't know why the Vita release didn't happen alongside the PS4, but it'll be available next month...

I wonder if they'll do a LE of the Vita version too? The Japan LE was quite nice with the excellent book that came with it.

neogodzilla

New Challenger
For those of you who got the L.E. What number did you guys end up getting? Were these in actual order of purchase or was it completely random as to what number you got, anyone know? I ended up with #114.

Last edited:

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
For those of you who got the L.E. What number did you guys end up getting? Were these in actual order of purchase or was it completely random as to what number you got, anyone know? I ended up with #114.

I got like 1137 or something close, and ordered in the am batch, so there is no way it's done by your place in line. If they separated half the games am / pm, and I ordered in am, I'd expect a sub 1000 number

But I really don't care about the number. Just using logic

geise

Mickey's Coach
Such horseshit. All these limited run games do is provide a revenue stream to scalpers

...and at the same time support revenue for the shitty Mighty Rabbit Studios so they can stay afloat.

xorthen

Banned

I got #504. I'm contemplating on whether or not to send it to VGA grading and then flip it for an ULtrA RARE FACTORY SEALED 10/10 GEM MINT WOW! BIN $1000 US

tighecg

Armored Scrum Object
so I ended up ordering the vinyl from Ship to Shore. I also got the Snatcher and Axiom Verge albums. All pretty cool, but if you are a real vinyl collector look for an upgrade for your shipping. I don't remember if there was an upgrade, but it wouldn't surprise me. The covers had some pretty bad dings and crushed corners when they got to me. I am not a serious collector, so I'm not too pissed about it. Just a heads up for anyone thinking about it.