Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 81

Thread: DariusBurst CS from Limited Run games

  1. #51
    Fu'un-Ken Master
    awbacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    CHicago

    Posts
    1,548
    Quote Originally Posted by tighecg View Post
    They are already up, and yes they are north of 200
    Such horseshit. All these limited run games do is provide a revenue stream to scalpers

  2. #52
    Krauser's Shoe Shiner
    aaronjmill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Indianapolis

    Posts
    243
    Quote Originally Posted by awbacon View Post
    Such horseshit. All these limited run games do is provide a revenue stream to scalpers
    they should have a required field with your ebay ID.

  3. #53
    Sakura's Bank Manager
    Hasuki-san's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    cologne

    Posts
    895
    vinyl would be nice, but shipping to europe is killing. Standard Edition is fair enough.

    We?ve risen up anew to drink the wine of vindication!

  4. #54
    Mr. Big's Thug
    tighecg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    M.I.A.

    Posts
    223
    got my standard edition. The disk was loose and there is a small puncture in the back of the case. I'm not too impressed with my first experience with LRG. But the game is pretty damn awesome. I'll probably only be buying games I really enjoy from them, if I only like the game, I'll get the digital
    I am this village's idiot

  5. #55
    Fu'un-Ken Master
    awbacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    CHicago

    Posts
    1,548
    Got my LE Friday. Still haven't gotten around to opening it up since I just got back from vacation and have crap to do. Sorry to hear your game came in damaged tightecg. While I don't love LRG and their sales system, the three games I have purchased from them have all been packaged quite well. My LE came in perfect condition

  6. #56
    Mr. Big's Thug
    tighecg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    M.I.A.

    Posts
    223
    I didn't upgrade to the shipping box, I really didn't think it would be necessary on the standard edition. The puncture didn't look like something that happened in shipping, and there wasn't a tear in the bubble mailer. It is gonna take something really special for me to go back to LRG. Glad to hear the LE got to you unscathed, it really does look like a nice LE.
    I am this village's idiot

  7. #57
    Shigen's Fitness Trainer

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    La Jolla, CA

    Posts
    1,639
    Quote Originally Posted by tighecg View Post
    I didn't upgrade to the shipping box, I really didn't think it would be necessary on the standard edition. The puncture didn't look like something that happened in shipping, and there wasn't a tear in the bubble mailer. It is gonna take something really special for me to go back to LRG. Glad to hear the LE got to you unscathed, it really does look like a nice LE.
    Yeah their packaging leaves a lot to be desired, but if you order at least 1 PS4 game and 1 other item (like a Vita game), they automatically upgrade your order to be shipped in a box.

  8. #58
    Mr. Big's Thug
    tighecg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    M.I.A.

    Posts
    223
    Quote Originally Posted by Colorado Rockie View Post
    Yeah their packaging leaves a lot to be desired, but if you order at least 1 PS4 game and 1 other item (like a Vita game), they automatically upgrade your order to be shipped in a box.
    I'll keep that in mind next time, if they released a vita version of this I probably would have picked that up too
    I am this village's idiot

  9. #59
    Double Beef Smacks GregN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    The Bold North

    Posts
    16,952
    Played it yesterday and man are the graphics tiny on the Vita. Fun game though - challenging.



    Pre-Order now to avoid disappointment.

  10. #60
    OldSkool4Life
    Gamefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Denver, Colorado

    Posts
    3,664
    I plan on getting this on my PC through STEAM.

  11. #61
    Crazed MVS Addict
    tomwaits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    MA

    Posts
    138
    My standard edition arrived today (6PM order). Default shipping in a padded mailer, but no damage to the case and thankfully the disc isn't floating. I've gotten used to playing the PSN Vita release on PSTV... PS4 version will be a nice upgrade.

  12. #62
    Banned xorthen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    the planet of earth

    Posts
    1,900
    I will sell my LE for 1000 US dollars.

  13. #63
    Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
    Professor Denim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Where the Eagles land and the Lions cry

    Posts
    1,603
    Does the jp Limited Edition bring the small ships as well? there's a small shop here holding a few copies...

  14. #64
    Southern Pounce.
    DaytimeDreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Milton Keynes, UK

    Posts
    694
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Denim View Post
    Does the jp Limited Edition bring the small ships as well? there's a small shop here holding a few copies...
    According to Play-Asia, yes the JP LE has the ships as well

    http://www.play-asia.com/dariusburst...tion/13/70as39

  15. #65
    Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
    Professor Denim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Where the Eagles land and the Lions cry

    Posts
    1,603
    Quote Originally Posted by DaytimeDreamer View Post
    According to Play-Asia, yes the JP LE has the ships as well

    http://www.play-asia.com/dariusburst...tion/13/70as39
    Cool, Thanks!
    Last edited by Professor Denim; 05-15-2017 at 11:06 AM. Reason: ,

  16. #66
    Hardened Shock Trooper
    xelement5x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Colorado

    Posts
    446
    Quote Originally Posted by DaytimeDreamer View Post
    According to Play-Asia, yes the JP LE has the ships as well

    http://www.play-asia.com/dariusburst...tion/13/70as39
    Yup, and the JP LE actually has 3 ships instead of the just 2 in the LRG one.

  17. #67
    Crazed MVS Addict
    tomwaits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    MA

    Posts
    138
    LRG has announced a Vita release of Dariusburst CS on June 23rd. Don't know why the Vita release didn't happen alongside the PS4, but it'll be available next month...

  18. #68
    I have earned the
    right to PM Rot.
    ChopstickSamurai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Planet Earth

    Posts
    1,120
    Quote Originally Posted by tomwaits View Post
    LRG has announced a Vita release of Dariusburst CS on June 23rd. Don't know why the Vita release didn't happen alongside the PS4, but it'll be available next month...
    I wonder if they'll do a LE of the Vita version too? The Japan LE was quite nice with the excellent book that came with it.

  19. #69
    Southern Pounce.
    DaytimeDreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Milton Keynes, UK

    Posts
    694
    Quote Originally Posted by ChopstickSamurai View Post
    I wonder if they'll do a LE of the Vita version too? The Japan LE was quite nice with the excellent book that came with it.
    For those that don't know, there is already a Japanese PS Vita LE for Dariusburst.

  20. #70
    Lazy SNK Employee
    neogodzilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    IL

    Posts
    52
    For those of you who got the L.E. What number did you guys end up getting? Were these in actual order of purchase or was it completely random as to what number you got, anyone know? I ended up with #114.
    Last edited by neogodzilla; 05-16-2017 at 03:44 AM.

  21. #71
    Fu'un-Ken Master
    awbacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    CHicago

    Posts
    1,548
    Quote Originally Posted by neogodzilla View Post
    For those of you who got the L.E. What number did you guys end up getting? Were these in actual order of purchase or was it completely random as to what number you got, anyone know? I ended up with #114.
    I got like 1137 or something close, and ordered in the am batch, so there is no way it's done by your place in line. If they separated half the games am / pm, and I ordered in am, I'd expect a sub 1000 number

    But I really don't care about the number. Just using logic

  22. #72
    Galford's Armourer
    geise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Raleigh, NC

    Posts
    473
    Quote Originally Posted by awbacon View Post
    Such horseshit. All these limited run games do is provide a revenue stream to scalpers
    ...and at the same time support revenue for the shitty Mighty Rabbit Studios so they can stay afloat.

  23. #73
    Banned xorthen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    the planet of earth

    Posts
    1,900
    Quote Originally Posted by neogodzilla View Post
    For those of you who got the L.E. What number did you guys end up getting? Were these in actual order of purchase or was it completely random as to what number you got, anyone know? I ended up with #114.
    I got #504. I'm contemplating on whether or not to send it to VGA grading and then flip it for an ULtrA RARE FACTORY SEALED 10/10 GEM MINT WOW! BIN $1000 US

  24. #74
    I am untouchable Liquid Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Texas

    Posts
    11,239
    Got vita version

  25. #75
    Mr. Big's Thug
    tighecg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    M.I.A.

    Posts
    223
    so I ended up ordering the vinyl from Ship to Shore. I also got the Snatcher and Axiom Verge albums. All pretty cool, but if you are a real vinyl collector look for an upgrade for your shipping. I don't remember if there was an upgrade, but it wouldn't surprise me. The covers had some pretty bad dings and crushed corners when they got to me. I am not a serious collector, so I'm not too pissed about it. Just a heads up for anyone thinking about it.
    I am this village's idiot

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •