DariusBurst CS from Limited Run games

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
also paid with PayPal and didn't complete transaction till like 9:03. I thought I read they had a queue too, where if you got it in cart you had some time to complete transaction?

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Good luck to the 6 pm crew. I'd offer to buy a second and sell at face value (im free at that time) but apparently there is a one per limit deal

DaytimeDreamer

Southern Pounce.,
Same as with everyone I guess. Added everything to the cart. When checking out and I was paying with paypal the cart updated itself to state the vinyl is not available. I said ok, clicked on pay again and then refreshed once more to state the limited edition of Darius is not available. Was barely able to secure a normal retail copy of Dairus.

LRG is getting worse as time goes by ...

tighecg

Armored Scrum Object
Same as with everyone I guess. Added everything to the cart. When checking out and I was paying with paypal the cart updated itself to state the vinyl is not available. I said ok, clicked on pay again and then refreshed once more to state the limited edition of Darius is not available. Was barely able to secure a normal retail copy of Dairus.

LRG is getting worse as time goes by ...

this is the exact same thing that happen to me. I knew I just shoulda got the LE, then went back through checkout for the rest

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Lame. I'm sure 50% if not more of the copies sold will be on eBay a few days after they are delivered. I still don't understand how this game wasn't released via normal distribution. It's not like Darius is some small indie game or anything

DaytimeDreamer

Southern Pounce.,
Lame. I'm sure 50% if not more of the copies sold will be on eBay a few days after they are delivered. I still don't understand how this game wasn't released via normal distribution. It's not like Darius is some small indie game or anything

Always the case. Always. Expect the limited edition to be at least 100% up ($200 upwards)

Their checkout system is a mess. Now, the items you place in the cart are not secured for you until you finally pay. Terrible.

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
I just picked up the regular edition, but that was all I was planning on getting anyway, had no problem at checkout, I saw the time it took me to pay the limited edition had sold out.

ShootTheCore

Bead Banger
also paid with PayPal and didn't complete transaction till like 9:03. I thought I read they had a queue too, where if you got it in cart you had some time to complete transaction?

It was that way for a while, but they just posted on Twitter that Shopify changed it system wide. So now you'd better haul ass through checkout to have a chance.

aaronjmill

Zero's Secretary
Just curious, but is there another run of the vinyl available at 6pm or is it just a second chance for the games?

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
I wouldn't mind picking up the Snatcher vinyl as well

I saw the Snatcher vinyl in person in Chicago. Almost bought it but I wasn't into dropping $40 on it. But it's an inpressive looking set. Great art and felt like 180g vinyl

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
It was that way for a while, but they just posted on Twitter that Shopify changed it system wide. So now you'd better haul ass through checkout to have a chance.

They should just start a lottery system. Submit your interest. They pick at random with an rng. You get 24 hours to complete purchase or next person in line gets it.

Even though I got lucky and got one, this lightning fast or your screwed sales shit is redic

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I got the regular edition, who wants to pay me $150 for it?

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
limited edition!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I have JPN PS4 & Vita, plus US PS4 :D

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
but you dont have the holo label version.

tomwaits

NEST Puppet
10 Year Member
I missed out this morning but just bought the standard edition with no problems. :)

tighecg

Armored Scrum Object
Just half-assed tried to get the LE. They sold out in just over two minutes. Missed it again.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I got the regular easily enough this morning, tried to get a le for a friend and it just wasn't happening. What a cluster fuck.

sr20det510

Guerilla Warrior
0-2 on the Limited Edition today.

Was trying to get one for a friend that is graduating from a university next week. So, I guess I'll have to figure out what else he may like.

I actually got pretty far in the Paypal system, but no luck in completing the transaction.

Last edited:

DaytimeDreamer

Southern Pounce.,
Same here-both times I lost it after the final PayPal payment confirmation screen. Pretty frustrating.

Managed to get it the second time but I literally completed everything in under 15 seconds. Add to cart, checkout, add shipping, select paypal, hit pay. I didn't even check anything in terms of the pre-filled details and I placed it into the cart the moment it showed up.

A friend of mine did the same with the vinyl but had no luck.

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
From their FB page:

f you missed out on the DARIUSBURST LE, we've created a waiting list at https://goo.gl/forms/pAesKYCEYyNrYZxr2
Sign up to be considered for any leftover copies (returns, cancellations, etc). Sorry for any issues that you may have experienced - this exceeded our expectations and our partner's!

barto

Overtop Pathfinder
Missed out on the 1st batch so on the second batch I just went and succeeded in getting the standard edition, missed out on the vinyl though oh well