Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: DariusBurst CS from Limited Run games

Crazed MVS Addict

DariusBurst CS from Limited Run games

Anyone getting DariusBurst CS from Limited Run games on Friday? I already have the Vita version from PSN but would like a physical copy for PS4.

The Japanese retail release is slightly cheaper, but getting DLC from the Japanese PSN would be more expensive...

Already have JPN vita & PS4 ....................I may jump into limited Run games as I've never bought anything from them b4.........

Mr. Big's Thug

Damn I forgot all about this, If I can still get it I'm going to. love the darius series, I wish I could find a cab in my area to play this on, looks pretty sweet!

Just created an account there, I have never ordered from them either. No pre orders, huh, just mass hysteria on Friday? Does the Limited Run stuff typically sell out in a flash? I'm talking NES Classic-at-amazon-on-release-day flash.
    Last edited by tighecg; 04-25-2017 at 01:58 AM.
    I am this village's idiot

Southern Pounce.

Quote Originally Posted by Liquid Snake View Post
    Already have JPN vita & PS4 ....................I may jump into limited Run games as I've never bought anything from them b4.........
    Then be sure to be there when pre-orders open. All stock is gone within 1-2 minutes.

Crazed MVS Addict

They'll offer two chances to order on Friday. First batch will start at 10AM, second batch will start at 6PM EST. As long as you're ready to order as soon as they go live you should have plenty of time to check out... esp if you've already created an account & logged in.

Mr. Big's Thug

I'll be there with tassels on

Southern Pounce.

Quote Originally Posted by tomwaits View Post
    They'll offer two chances to order on Friday. First batch will start at 10AM, second batch will start at 6PM EST. As long as you're ready to order as soon as they go live you should have plenty of time to check out... esp if you've already created an account & logged in.
    What I always do on a Friday here. With some games it's worse than others. Shmups tend to last even less.

Sho's Rival

I am hoping I can get an order in before they are gone, but it'll be ordering from work so fingers crossed

Quote Originally Posted by awbacon View Post
    I am hoping I can get an order in before they are gone, but it'll be ordering from work so fingers crossed
    same here...............

Rugal's Thug

I usually have better luck when the second batch goes live, the first batch tends to sell out almost instantly . Good luck to you all

Sho's Rival

Quote Originally Posted by Liquid Snake View Post
    same here...............
    I work on the 25th floor of a high rise with spotty wifi and terrible cell signal. It'll be a miracle if I get one haha

Stakes Winner

I stopped buying LRG when they started putting out garbage like the swindle, but might have to come back for dariusburst and Ys: Origin

Chin's Bartender

I'm gonna try and go for the standard edition of Darius. I think that will be easier to get than the Premium one. Also gonna grab that Nova game for Vita.

Krauser's Shoe Shiner

Does anyone know if the standard or limited versions will have the DLC on-disc? I can't tell from the descriptions on the site.

Crazed MVS Addict

I don't think any of the DLC is going to be included with the LRG release... just the base game. The DLC is licensed ships from other companies, so it would probably raise the LRG price if they even tried to include anything extra.

Krauser's Shoe Shiner

Quote Originally Posted by tomwaits View Post
    I don't think any of the DLC is going to be included with the LRG release... just the base game. The DLC is licensed ships from other companies, so it would probably raise the LRG price if they even tried to include anything extra.
    That's kinda what I figured but wasn't sure. Shit is expensive for DLC. There are some extra stages and modes included with some of the packs, so I was hoping we'd get some of those on the physical release. I may just wait for another digital sale. Timing's not good for me to drop $60 on a game right now anyway.

it'll cost you $30 plus to get all the DLCs from JPN PSN...........................

Crazed MVS Addict

There's a lot of DLC for this game. It's $60 to get all of the available DLC from US PSN or 6480 Yen to get everything from Japan PSN.

There are currently fifteen DLC packs available, each with a ship/music/effects/special stage based on an old shmup. You can buy them individually for $5 or in 3-pack bundles for $12. Five $12 bundles gets everything that's currently available.

The base game is a separate purchase for PS4 & Vita but it looks like the DLC is cross-buy. Also, there are no extra trophies for the DLC, in case anyone cares.

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby is doing and can I afford to take care of him while buying your stuff. HDRchampion's Avatar

Damn woke up early & my paypal was acting up....

Sho's Rival

I was easily able to add the limited edition to my cart and order @ 9. Hope everyone else who is trying to get one was as successful! Seemed pretty painless to me

Mr. Big's Thug

got a standard edition. Had the special edition in my cart but didn't get through checkout in time

B. Jenet's Firstmate

I struck out!
    Special edition was in cart, but sold out while checking out.

KING of teh SCOOPS!

I scooped the LE and the vinyl. I had to wait a few seconds to checkout, but everything sold super fast. They'll have another batch at 6pm.

Stakes Winner

Quote Originally Posted by sr20det510 View Post
    I struck out!
    Special edition was in cart, but sold out while checking out.
    I thought that they had added a queue system where that wasn't supposed to happen.

I got a copy but my paypal was acting funny.

KING of teh SCOOPS!

Quote Originally Posted by MrWunderful View Post
    I thought that they had added a queue system where that wasn't supposed to happen.

I got a copy but my paypal was acting funny.
    I paid with paypal and it took a bit too. I think the volume on the site might have been overwhelming.

Thread Information