Here to chew bubblegum and introduce myself, and I'm all outta bubblegum

noir

Overtop Pathfinder
I started lurking last year after picking up an AES and decided it was finally time to start participating.

Neo Geo was synonymous with Metal Slug, Aero Fighters, and Pizza Hut during my childhood. Was thrilled to add an AES to my home console collection last year, and a few months back was able to add a 4-slot cabinet to my garage. I have small, but growing collections for both systems.

AESGames.jpg

MVSGames.jpg

In the cabinet right now I have Pulstar, Strikers 1945 Plus (bootleg), Last Blade 2, and Blazing Star.

I feel like I've picked up most of the basics for the systems, but I'm looking forward to learning more about repairing MVS systems, and hoping to consolize a 1-slot in the next year or so. Looking forward to getting to know the community.

Last edited:

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Z3yrg0i.jpg

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
Hi! I don't like my wife very much anymore.

RyoGeo

Global Moderator, Voice of Reason, Member #13
This is actually going surprisingly well.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
Not off to a good start. Already posted in the market? Caused a thread to be closed? Oh boy.

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
The only thing worse than being from Aurora, is being from Aurora and saying you're from Denver.

I am in unincorporated Arapahoe county, what does that say about me??

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Oh boy. That's a fine line there :)

You should relax some...

You're acting like an over excited child at Xmas... which means someone will eventually notice....