Weely Roundup 4-23-17

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Genesis
Dragon's Fury

NES
The Adventures of Bayou Billy - I remember when this came out during H.S., I could get to the last boss but never beat him. I can't even get to the 2nd level now. :keke:

Pinball Quest - Fun game. The RPG portion is tough, and the other tables are fun.

Saturn
Necronomicon Pinball

Rock Band 3 - played it with a co-worker friend at my place. She sang and I play either bass or drums.

PS4
Persona 5 - kinda pissed that you can't save anywhere. Common - this isn't 1992 where you need save points.

Switch
Metal Slug - Good emulation - but the controls could be better with the joy cons. Haven't tried it with the pro controller. Isn't there a huge joystick coming out for it?
Puyo Puyo Tetris demo - fun game - I like how it's very fast paced. Looking forward to it coming out soon.

Last edited:

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
PC:
BAYONETTA
STREET FIGHTER V

PS2:
SHADOW HEARTS COVENANT - Finally decided to go back and finish after a long break. Not sure why i stopped playing in the first place im pretty sure im almost done

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
PC:

PS2:
SHADOW HEARTS COVENANT - Finally decided to go back and finish after a long break. Not sure why i stopped playing in the first place im pretty sure im almost done

Excellent choice - I remember years ago when I had Gamefly I played through it. The first and the 3rd game are excellent too. I liked the combat system.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Had a couple of beers and 1cc'd Double Dragon arcade. Also went ballzdeepx into World Heroes Perfect - definitely the best in the series IMO. I feel like I have a shot at the 1cc.

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Coinops arcade

Aliens
Devastators
Ninja Gaiden
Contra

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Coinops arcade

Aliens
I remember an arcade near my childhood home had this game and it was a lot of fun. For some reason, the way they held the weapons ahead of them stuck in my mind.
Fun shooter. Haven't played in on NES in years.

Ninja Gaiden

The Lynx version is ok, and it's a great DL on the Wii.

Fun when you play with a friend. Used to play it all the time back in the day on the NES.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
DS
Apollo Justice Ace Attorney: on the second case. I thought I would not like not playing as Phoenix Wright, but it is still entertaining.

GBA
Breath of Fire: need to get my Stone Robot back.

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Playing Haunted Castle arcade tonight about to break something though. I like this game, don't know why because it will piss you off like nothing else so damn cheap.

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
Xbox One:

Halo Wars 2 - Meh
XCOM 2 - Above average

xbone really needs to up their game. the new shadow of mordor is the only game i'm looking forward to, and it's not even an exclusive.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
xbone really needs to up their game. the new shadow of mordor is the only game i'm looking forward to, and it's not even an exclusive.

The only games I have for the bone are Rock Band 4, Dead Rising 3, Rare Replay, and Lego Movie, and 2 of those came with the system.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Nintendo DS

- Tomb Raider: Underworld
- The Lord of the Rings: Conquest
- Arthur and the Invisibles
Pretty fun WarioWare knockoff. Never seen the film, but, I appreciate a developer doing something different with their licensed game design.
- Petz: Bunnyz
- Nanostray
- Scurge: Hive
Pretty good isometric Metroid wannabe.
- Purr Pals
- Feel the Magic: XY/XX
- Fossil Fighters
Essentially Pokemon with dinosaurs.
- Petz: Hamsterz Life 2
- Touchmaster 3
You may recall that I ordered this earlier in the year and GameStop sent me Touchmaster 1 instead, well, I decided to roll the dice and tried ordering it again, and this time they sent me the correct one. Touchmaster 1 is still superior, but this one isn't bad either. However . . .
- Ben 10 Ultimate Alien: Cosmic Destruction
GameStop sent me this instead of what I did order (Ben 10: Galactic Racing). I can't win! It's a decent sidescrolling brawler/platformer, so, I'm just going to keep it, but I did shoot GameStop customer service an e-mail and told them that it's only April and this is already the third time that they've sent me the wrong game this year and that they should get a handle on quality control in that regard and discipline or replace employees who can't properly identify the correct merchandise that they're packing for shipment. As we all know, subtitles/numbers matter a great deal when it comes to game titles.

munchiaz

Robert Garcia's Butler
PS4:
KOF XIV - Its ranbat season. So practicing as much as i can. Current team is Yuri,Benimaru, Mai
The Silver Case - I'm about 3 cases in so far. Theres really no gameplay here, but the stories and dialog are great