Arcade stick recommendations for Neo Geo.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Me, too. I think we're definitely in the minority though.

I wouldn't say that, the old-style stick is a well recognized piece of art and the finest piece of consumer hardware ever designed. I use it for every Neo-Geo game, other boards are just too heavy for me, since I prefer to hold it on my lap. I still got my first two sticks, they still work like a charm.

zaneiken

Zero's Tailor
10 Year Member
How about the pic of guile itself? Did it need to be high rez or high DPi for Tek to work with? Was it a vector? DO you have them ST arts in high rez? Would you mind sharing them?

The pic was just something I came across. I used a scaling plugin for Photoshop to scale them to the required resolution. I did this years ago, so I no longer have the files.
I also have an almost identical second stick with Chun-Li in the corner instead of Guile.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Ah cool, thanks for answering, I love that art, it looks great, wouldn't mind checking out that Chun-Li stick when you have the time.

toaks

n00b
I have an original Neo stick but I think I'm going to get the Toodles MC Cthulhu board and build myself a stick I can use with multiple systems.