Rocky Mountain Pinball Showdown & GameRoom Expo in Denver, CO June 9-11th...

NERDtendo

Igniz's Servent
10 Year Member
Dates: June 9-11, 2017

Location: Denver Marriott South at Park Meadows: 10345 Park Meadows Drive, Lone Tree, CO 80124 (I-25 and Lincoln Rd.)

More info @ pinballshowdown.com

If you go, feel free to look for me and chat...

I just sent my email to the Pinball Showdown of what games I am bringing this year...

Atari PONG (console)
Atari Video Pinball (console)
SVG-8 Control Box (Japanese arcade supergun console) with The King of Air multi PCB (shmups!)
Deathsmiles (arcade machine)

I'm excited to let people play my Deathsmiles cab again this year. New custom control panel is finished so it'll look even better than the last time it was there.

Picture of the SVG-8 Control Box...just pulled it out today to make sure it was good to go before sending my email...

NERDtendo

Igniz's Servent
10 Year Member
Cutting it a little closer to the Rocky Mountain Pinball Showdown than I would have liked, but I finally finished the Deathsmiles cab. Today, I installed the new T-Molding and reattached the bottom trim pieces. Gave it a little wipedown cleaning and put it back on it's feet. This project is 2 and a half years in the making and has been in two different cabs. Proud moment for this NERD...

NERDtendo

Igniz's Servent
10 Year Member
Starts tomorrow! If anyone goes and you see me there feel free to say hi. I'll be wearing a white pinback button featuring a donkey wearing a Dr. Seuss hat. I will be there all 3 days...