El Clasico, Sunday April 23, 2017

sr20det510

Guerilla Warrior
Blaugrana Vs. Los Blancos

Any La Liga fans?

Which team are you cheering for?

I'd love for Los Blancos to come out on top.
Here in Los Angeles I believe the majority of the fans cheer for Barcelona. I see Barcelona jerseys everywhere I go.

Real Madrid has a following, but it is not as large. Although the fans come out when they play their exhibition games here in the states.

My prediction:
3-2 Real Madrid

neofonta

Zero's Secretary
As a member of FCB and after watching all season live at Nou Camp my mind tells me only a miracle will help us at Santiago Bernabeu.

Messi is not playing as well like past years, on the matches against PSG and Juventus he was disappeared. He seems mentally exhausted.
Neymar is not going to play this match.
The rest of the team is not good as they would have to be, most players seems to be thinking about their future not in the actual present.

I see RM better, but in a match like this you never know what's going to happen.

Of course, I would like to see a new victory for FCB ;)

My brain prediction:
3-0 for RM

My heart prediction:
1-2 for FCB

P.D: I like to read that in Los チngeles FCB has more fans :mr_t:

Last edited:

sr20det510

Guerilla Warrior
I just read that Neymar will not play today so that will definately hurt Barcelona, but like you said in a game like this you never know what is going to happen.

Barcleona always comes to play against Los Blancos.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Neymar has a 3 match ban.

As for RM fans, it's like Yankees fans.

As soon as another team has more CL victories, 90% of those people will buy new shirts and donate their white shirts to charities in Africa.

sr20det510

Guerilla Warrior
Neymar has a 3 match ban.

As for RM fans, it's like Yankees fans.

As soon as another team has more CL victories, 90% of those people will buy new shirts and donate their white shirts to charities in Africa.

I knew about the three game ban, but Barca was going to do a last minute appeal to somehow get him in the game.
The appeal process wasn't going their way so they just scratched him from their lineup.

Real will always have fans. They do what they have to do to win, even if it means spending money.

neofonta

Zero's Secretary
FCB's playing better than I expected.

Maybe we can a get a victory if they continue playing like this

sr20det510

Guerilla Warrior
I believe in miracles!!

Thanks God, thanks Leo.

It always seems to come down to extra time with these two.
Real should have dropped back that last two minutes to defend, but they went for the win.

Beautiful counter, and Messi steals the points.
Bastard!!