made it in japan
15 Year Member
Turbo even has an hidden even faster mode on SNES.:thevt:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
No need to be a douche, completely missed that as pressing start goes to all the different game modes. On the other games it was always on the mode selection from what I remember with turbo ***. No point really playing these other than for shits and giggles when I have the real arcade board.Kinda weird they put it at the beginning, but it is probably due to how many game modes they had.

no need to edit that shit and get all sassy this late when you know deep inside I called you a noob deservingly so, thus your original response...but I agree, we don't need fighters on this release, SF on SNES was ok back when there wasn't anything else.

Hashrate

n00b
SFA2 plays like dog shit on SNES.

As to SF2 Turbo vs New Challengers I think SF2 Turbo is the right choice just because of it having turbo speed settings.

LOL yeah SFA2 does play like dogshit on the original hardware but really only right before the round starts since you have that 3 second pause after the match starts. Not sure if that is still present when the game is emulated, but I am just in love with SFA2 in general so that is why I want it.

And yes, my mistake, it is not Super SF II but SF II Turbo. I am fine with either, although I would prefer SSFII for the extra characters. I do believe the Japanese release will have SSFII while the USA release will have SFIIturbo.

Hashrate

n00b
no need to edit that shit and get all sassy this late when you know deep inside I called you a noob deservingly so, thus your original response...but I agree, we don't need fighters on this release, SF on SNES was ok back when there wasn't anything else.

Nah they need SFII because it was released on SNES before any other home console, not to mention the SNES+SFII official console bundle.
I think we do need fighters on this release, are you forgetting about Killer Instinct and Weaponlords? Not saying we need those games but any version of SFII is a must imho.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Nah they need SFII because it was released on SNES before any other home console, not to mention the SNES+SFII official console bundle.
I think we do need fighters on this release, are you forgetting about Killer Instinct and Weaponlords? Not saying we need those games but any version of SFII is a must imho.

You're claiming there should be fighters on this thing, and then you mention Weaponlord - a hot pile of dogshit.

Gyrian

Hardened Shock Trooper
We don't need fighters on this release, period.

Agreed. Vanilla SFII has a right to make it in from significance alone, but I'd happily trade it for another game that better represents what made the platform unique.

Gyrian

Hardened Shock Trooper
kY1p9M4.png

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
I hope Nintendo includes BMX XXX when they make the Classic Gamecube system.

LegoSlug

Over Top Auto Mechanic
I'm kinda bummed there's no DKC2. Probably the best of the 3. Pretty good line up otherwise.

Time to start speculating on the N64 mini for 2018?
Probably no Banjo Kazooie

Guaranteed:
Mario 64
Ocarina of Time/Major's Mask
Mario Kart 64
Smash Bros.
Star Fox 64
Paper Mario
F-Zero X
Yoshi's Story
Kirby Crystal Shards

Possible:
Golden Eye
Sin and Punishment
Donkey Kong 64
Pokemon Snap
Ogre Battle 64
Mario Party whatever
Pilot Wings 64
Harvest Moon 64

Long shot:
Rogue Squadron

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
I have great nostalgia for SF2 on the SNES. I remember when it was released in a boxed package with the console, I played that game for so long I had bandaids over my thumbs due to blisters.

I'm glad it's getting a place on the Mini.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
I have great nostalgia for SF2 on the SNES. I remember when it was released in a boxed package with the console, I played that game for so long I had bandaids over my thumbs due to blisters.

I'm glad it's getting a place on the Mini.

StreetFighter.jpg

That's the one? Got that pack for my 12th birthday. Greatest birthday present ever!

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
View attachment 45807

That's the one? Got that pack for my 12th birthday. Greatest birthday present ever!

That's the one, mate! I think I got mine for Xmas, I played that shit all day, every day over the school holidays. All my neighbours and mates would challenge me and get rekt. I'm pretty shit these days.

Playing SF2 is like riding a bike though, you never forget.

Last edited:

LegoSlug

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Just got an email that walmart cancelled all SNES classic pre orders. Back to the drawing board.

What shit service. It is walmart.