Your current big red lineup

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
For those of you that have a big red, or for those of us like me who want one, what do you have in in currently?

I'll start -
say I get a 4 slot
current lineup would be:

Football Frenzy
Magical Drop II
Zupapa!
Twinkle Star Sprites

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
"I'm a late bloomer."

"I wish I had an arcade cabinet."

"I like to play pokemon."

You're 40.

Grow up.

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
Why is this in here? This really should be in the Arcade section. Also, pics or id did not happen!

Tanooki

War Room Troll
Currently the Last Blade + Ghost Pilots which just arrived. Had the twatwaffles at the USPS not double scanned into the junction this morning the other I have in the mail it would be Super Dodgeballl + Ghost Pilots.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
"I'm a late bloomer."

"I wish I had an arcade cabinet."

"I like to play pokemon."

You're 40.

Grow up.

Ban plz. This has nothing to do with the topic. And I grow up in reverse, and there's nothing wrong with that.

NEO G-TRON

Marked Wolf
The current lineup in my Big Red

Slot #1 Puzzle Money Exchanger
Slot #2 Windjammers
Slot #3 Twinkle Star Sprites
Slot #4 Ninja Masters

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
The current lineup in my Big Red

Slot #1 Puzzle Money Exchanger
Slot #2 Windjammers
Slot #3 Twinkle Star Sprites
Slot #4 Ninja Masters

AKA hey guys, here's a photo of the 4 most expensive MVS titles I own.

NEO G-TRON

Marked Wolf
Hey I'm just stoked that after all these years of doing my best to get these fantastic games for a decent fair price that I finally locked them down. So it feels great to have them in such a fantastic lineup! All amazing must play titles! Normally I would have slot 1 with league bowling but since I finally landed Puzzle Money Exchanger from a dear friend in Mexico I had to set it up with the rest of my favorites. Not showing off here gentlemen just sharing what I'm running in my Big Red. That cab from all of my cabs brings back the most nostalgia. Still feels the radest playing on a Big Red as that's what I grew up playing on at the Arcades. My apologies not trying to piss anyone off here, I love the Neo Geo hardware as much as most of you dudes do on here. Just happy to be able to share this joy with everyone one here including you dudes busting my balls. Lol. I come in peace with respect fellas ...

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Hey I'm just stoked that after all these years of doing my best to get these fantastic games for a decent fair price that I finally locked them down. So it feels great to have them in such a fantastic lineup! All amazing must play titles! Normally I would have slot 1 with league bowling but since I finally landed Puzzle Money Exchanger from a dear friend in Mexico I had to set it up with the rest of my favorites. Not showing off here gentlemen just sharing what I'm running in my Big Red. That cab from all of my cabs brings back the most nostalgia. Still feels the radest playing on a Big Red as that's what I grew up playing on at the Arcades. My apologies not trying to piss anyone off here, I love the Neo Geo hardware as much as most of you dudes do on here. Just happy to be able to share this joy with everyone one here including you dudes busting my balls. Lol. I come in peace with respect fellas ...

Dude, c'mon, who do you think you're bullshitting?

we get it - you own a ton of expensive shit.

No one likes a show-off.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member

Explain the conveniently placed CPS3 carts.

NEO G-TRON

Marked Wolf
Dudes seriously it's not about expensive this expensive that. We all started somewhere, this point I'm at took me easily 15 plus years to get to. Started with all the really fun inexpensive carts first and as the time passed on over all of these years I started chasing down all these gorgeous games and took my sweet ass time to not pay these bs over inflated prices people pay. That hurts us all at the end. It pays off to be part of a local community sharing your passion for what brings us all here together. I host Neo Geo meetups and donate lots of my setups to local retro gaming convetsions in my local area. Lot's of great people have come forward to support this dream I proudly share with everyone. No bs no hype! Just mad love and passion for this hobby! Neo Geo is the most fun Arcade hardware all around IMO so I rock it with pride! Lol And yes the CPS3 carts look off in my pic, dude I only have one working CPS3 setup and that keeps my SF3 Third Strike safe! Lol All of my cabs serve as extra storage space for all of my Extra Arcade hardware that I'm not runing at the moment.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
you're quickly on your way to reach EG wall o'text status.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
NGtron, just stop, you're making it worse.

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
Here's whats in my 4 slot now:
Star, RB2, Slug 3, and Top Hunter. Yeah I know, boo Top Hunter, but its fun.