Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: World Heroes Perfect Stage select in VS mode?

We have purposely
    trained him wrong
    ...as a joke.

Not sure how much I can help, I just fired this up on a whim to try this. Here is a screenshot of when you should be doing your 2369+K. Actually from me frame advancing I figured out you can either do 236K9 or 236+(9k on the same frame)

27271917.jpg

You know how when he tackles his head goes down, then he starts rising when its done that is when you want to do 2369+C / 23 + 6C(same frame) 9. I think you can do it a little before that rising up partas well, haven't tested much

Basically I stand as close as possible to the person, then do 236+C. Then you need to do 2369+C a few frames after it connects then keep repeating that.

Best of luck I may be wrong on these inputs but I took a quick look at it.
    Last edited by ChuChu Flamingo; 05-09-2017 at 06:01 PM.

he spends hundreds on scarves, of course he's a fag and then ChuChu Flamingo preserved the aftermath in a plastic case making sure it wasn't exposed to unstable air
    You're just upset that you're too goddam stupid to understand the games and whiff infinites.
    Nintendo 64 Pikachu Edition Serial #NS294668665 Nintendo 64 "Funtastic Series" Jungle Green Serial #NS28721865

Thread Information