Can you guys help me figure this out?

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
So today was a long day - work then school. On my way home now.

Anyway when I was waking from the school to the train it was raining pretty bad...and I was doing some serious farting. But they didn't seem to smell bad.

So now the train ride is done and I am walking from the platform to my car and still farting a lot - but now the farts seem pretty terrible. But here is the thing, it is no longer raining.

So what gives? Why do my farts smell significantly worse now? Wind is about the same so it's not that.

Could it be that the rain somehow dissipated the stench of my gas? Or do they smell worse now because I am ever closer to the inevitable bombastic shit? Is there any way to conclusively prove one over the other???

I don't know. Fuck this is going to keep me up all night. To the laboratory!!!!

BTW - I realize this is in the Trumo forum, it just seemed like the most appropriate place to create this thread.

neo_mao

15 Year Member
PS my train ride is like an hour so kudos to me for holding my shit in that long.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
when you had the buttscts some air was trapped then you got the the digestive byproduct stufs?

neo_mao

15 Year Member
That makes a lot of sense Karou. Air bubbles, of course!

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
when you had the buttscts some air was trapped then you got the the digestive byproduct stufs?

giphy.gif