SNES mini coming from Nintendo

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Thanks man. I'm going to give them another go with these sensibilities in mind. I have my doubts, but I'm not obtuse enough to be stuck in my ways. I legit went from aggressor on this to being willing to give it another shot.

I never played Knights of Valour 2, but I have played D&D and thought it was better than most brawlers I've played. The Combatribes and Punisher were others I didn't outright hate, so I'll give them some study time as well.

Cool

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
So are preorders for the SNES mini open yet?

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
$500 shipped? I have two............

Holo labels?

How about i get my divorce lawyer aunt to look your case over. She's down in Austin, but it could be worth more to you than an snes mini.

itsofrustratin

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
This is just going to be like the NES mini. They'll release it and send two to each store then discontinue it 4 months later and announce the n64 mini. The supply situation with the nes mini is beyond retarded. Im not lining up at 3am or payign 3x the price for an emulation box..fuck nintendo

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Holo labels?

How about i get my divorce lawyer aunt to look your case over. She's down in Austin, but it could be worth more to you than an snes mini.

Don't you dare help him.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Sounds like someone only played Konami beat em ups.
"mom, mom! MOMMMMM!!!!! I need more quarters!!!!! Wolvie is about to eat dirt, quick!!!!!"
Thanks man. I'm going to give them another go with these sensibilities in mind. I have my doubts, but I'm not obtuse enough to be stuck in my ways. I legit went from aggressor on this to being willing to give it another shot.
OPT2NOT being a douchebag, good for you. Incidentally...let's get one thing straight; Your disdain...it doesn't belong in the same sentence as mine, capish?!