Meteor
Dr. Dude and his Excellent Ray
Aerosmith
Lord of the Rings LE
Attack from Mars

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Checked it out today. Cool waitstaff, tons of games to play, inexpensive. It attracted a mid-to-late 20something crowd. They played lots of punk rock. I didn't try the hotdog because I already ate. I'll go there again - it's like 10 minutes from my house.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Just a heads up, Bobak and I will there at 11am on Thurs. anyone is welcome to join us.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
I always forget to check this subforum. Sad I can't go with you n B. I got work.

That's too bad. I work flexible, non-static hours, and so does Bobak. It was kinda busy on Sun. afternoon when I was there, but there were a few games open, most notably Aerosmith, which was fun. I can't say I cared for Batman '66 though. We've gotta resurrect those Neo gatherings again. Those were too much fun.

ookitarepanda

rare's hero,
That's too bad. I work flexible, non-static hours, and so does Bobak. It was kinda busy on Sun. afternoon when I was there, but there were a few games open, most notably Aerosmith, which was fun. I can't say I cared for Batman '66 though. We've gotta resurrect those Neo gatherings again. Those were too much fun.

Not sure if "Bobak" and "work" can even go in the same sentence these days :D

I agree about gatherings... we just haven't had a good space to use for a long time.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Not sure if "Bobak" and "work" can even go in the same sentence these days :D

I agree about gatherings... we just haven't had a good space to use for a long time.

And people are getting married and having kids, so things have changed. I'm working on my basement with my Dad to make a gaming nerd den, when that's done, I'll have you and some others over.

Yoshi

20 Year Member
I misread the title as "Tit Pinball Bar." I was ready to jump in my car from 1,000+ miles away for the mandatory pilgrimage.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Greg wouldn't be in front of the boobies.

He would be a distance behind them, preferrably in some sort of bush or hidden alcove, watching and staring silently... waiting for his time to strike.