2D Con Aug. 11-13 Bloomington, MN

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Just a heads up this is 2 weeks away. I'll be there on the 11th and the 12th.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Is someone gonna go meet Greg or what?

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Something tells me no one will.

I don't care - I'll meet other people. Honestly though - this con is in it's infancy. It's only been going on 3 years. All ticket sales go to charity. It has a heavy Nintendo presence, which I like. Nintendo reps have a table and they hand out swag. Sony was there last year but all they had was lanyards. The merch tables last year were better than the year before. It's fun. I don't get out to the east or west coasts, so this is good for me. There's also unplugged gaming in the form of D&D and card games.

I'll take what I can get. If the Neo crew were still having gatherings, we could probably have our own area loaded with sharing the love of the Neo. There was no Neo representation at the last ones.

No excuses MN crew. None of this "oh, I'm too busy and important." I posted this months ago. I gave you plenty of heads up.

Last edited:

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Some people just don't come to this part of the forum. I have started a war room gateway thread to try and muster a gathering for you.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Some people just don't come to this part of the forum. I have started a war room gateway thread to try and muster a gathering for you.

Thanks dude. I admit it is a ghost town here.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
They didn't have very good pins last year, but they had a Rampage Machine, a Jackal, and Zero Gunner 2. The first year they had a big red which was pretty cool.

Ramad

It has been a long ass time. Fuck it, I'll try to show up, Greg. I'll see if anyone else is down. Hell, I might even get Bobak to pop by.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
It has been a long ass time. Fuck it, I'll try to show up, Greg. I'll see if anyone else is down. Hell, I might even get Bobak to pop by.

Excellent Baial. I look forward to seeing you. Stafen comes through my line at work once in a while.

Ramad

Tell Stefan to stop avoiding my damn poker nights. I want his money.

Oh! and you were close...
X7qF4Yg.jpg

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,
No excuses MN crew. None of this "oh, I'm too busy and important." I posted this months ago. I gave you plenty of heads up.

Yet you couldn't be bothered to make it to MGC?... Does that get a "no excuses" exemption for some reason? And don't give me that it's too far to drive bullshit either. 16-bit drove out to MGC and his drive is much farther than yours. And I drove out making 16-bit's drive look short by comparison.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Well, let's be realistic - 30-40somethings don't go to stuff like this typically due to having lives.

Ramad

You laugh, but my momma gets really mad if I don't pick up my Neo games AND make dinner when I get home from work. This is after I walk her damn poodle, and make sure her dentures backups are clean. You young folks don't know nothin' bout that life.

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
How was it this year? I keep thinking about it, but cons have never been my thing.