Updated: ENG Home Carts: Metal Slug 3, Matrimelee (Sengoku 3 is sold)

RyoGeo

Global Moderator, Voice of Reason, Member #13
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
It has occurred to me that I erroneously priced these at what I think would be eBay prices for English carts. Given that assumption, I'm dropping prices to reflect the fact that a sale here will not incur eBay or PayPal fees (provided it is a "gift" transaction). The carts are still not cheap, but perhaps they are more reasonable. Perhaps not. You all will be the judge of that.

Metal Slug 3 ENG: $2000
Matrimelee ENG: $1200
Sengoku 3: $1720 SOLD for $1600

All carts were originally purchased, by me, direct from the Neo Store upon release, and have been in my house ever since, so there's no bullshit French/Spanish boot guts inside any of these. They are the real deal, period.

This will initially be US delivery only, because we have an asshat for a president, and the current climate has led to a LOT of customs problems of late. I will cover USPS Priority (with signature delivery), and insurance for the prices listed.

PayPal gift, or subject to 4% PayPal tax.

All carts will arrive encased in carbonite. Ok, it's not carbonite, but they are in some cool mylar boxes that I picked up to see if they were nice, and they kind of are, so lucky you. You will see them in the albums listed below.

Album: Metal Slug 3 ENG: $2000
5eV1WDKl.jpg

Album: Matrimelee ENG: $1200
odw4mVLm.jpg

Album: Sengoku 3: $1720 SOLD for $1600
AXK1dQum.jpg

I may list some more items, I may not. These are probably my most hype carts anyway, so any additional listings probably won't be quite as exciting, but there you go.

I will try and be as responsive as possible, but please remember I have kids, and a wife out of town, so I'll do my best.

Last edited:

Opethian

Basara's Blade Keeper
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
customs offshore parcel fracking will only increase the value!!
GLWTS

RyoGeo

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
There will be no drilling of my babies, even once I sell them.

dcx516

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
i want that encased in carbonite with a seal of approval from the darth himself

vincewy

Loyal Neo-Disciple,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0

RyoGeo

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Sengoku 3 sold

MS3 & Matrimelee still available.

Transparency: MS3 is also up on eBay as a BIN, but will be pulled if someone here wants it.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Holy shit! Really? I can't believe MS3 is worth that much (!).

I'd be tempted to sell my own copy myself as, IMO, that game hasn't aged as well as MS1 or MSX.

Same with Sengoku 3 - I bought that directly from Shawn when I visited him in Memphis around 2003-2004. I can't believe the price for that has gone up that much.
Good luck with your sale.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
294   0   0
Can't hate. If people are willing to Pay that much for a game then props go's to the seller. I love Aes and there only 4 carts that I would like to own and I would be done buying for the aes and thats Sengoku 3, Ninja Masters, MOTW, Kizuna Encounter but these carts are way out of my reach now. Only way I could hope one day owning these carts is via trade with doubles of Aes Carts I own.

Good Luck with the rest of your sale Ryo. Sorry to Derail