April ATCs

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Some new ATCs (Artist Trading Cards) that I mailed out late last week.

Unicorns card for a woman in Texas:

ATC_unicorns_front.jpg

Goth and Kirby cards for another woman in Oregon:

ATC_goth_front.jpg

ATC_kirby_front.jpg

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
good job as always M!
Which I could draw for shit so we could trade some cards ^^

Shipwreck_00

Armored Scrum Object
Goth girl is pretty good. Keep up the work. (not trying to bump just haven't been on in a while)

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
They all look great. Your very talented, keep it up.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Thanks for the comments everyone!

Here's the final card I made for the month, which went to a woman in Florida for her paper doll theme:

ATC_paper_doll_animate_zpsbba3gmfh.gif
ATC_paper_doll_sheet_zps99atsf0k.jpg

And, if you're curious, these are the four cards I got in exchange:

The woman I did the paper doll for created this one for me. It's for my "the Loch Ness Monster needs about tree fiddy ($3.50)" theme, which is a running joke with Chef's dad from an old episode of South Park.

ATC_tree_fiddy_front_zpsmx8hsm9z.jpg

If that doesn't make any sense to you, watch this and it will (Chef's dad is awesome and steals the entire episode if you ask me):

I got this one from the woman I made the goth and Kirby cards for, and it's for my "toys in humorous/inappropriate situations" theme. The toys are from her friend's collection.

ATC_toy_photo_front_zpsdfaunjy1.jpg

Here's a closer look at them (that's as sharp as the photo gets). I don't recognize the guy behind the Star Wars Creature Cantina playset's counter but the rest are vintage Star Wars figures (Darth Vader, Princess Leia, Power Droid, R2-D2, and Amanaman), Divine from Pink Flamingos, a Fisher Price peg dog, Smokey the Bear, and either Dallas or Kane from Alien.

ATC_toy_photo_zoom_zpsh4dkszer.jpg

This came from the woman in Texas I made the unicorns for and was for my "Temari of the Sand" (a Naruto character) theme:

ATC_temari_front_zpswiiup3an.jpg

Here's the card with some images of Temari from my November 2006 issue of Shonen Jump:

ATC_temari_shonen_jump_zpsdwbm53td.jpg

And a photo of a woman cosplaying as Temari:

ATC_temari_cosplay_zpspdactaar.jpg

And the final one was from a fellow Michigander woman for my "artist's choice" theme (the person can do whatever they want if they select this, but I do enjoy mermaids):

ATC_mermaid2_front_zpshca1c8dn.jpg

Last edited: