MVS versus AES concerning headphone audio volume

Was wondering if its normal for the 2-Slot to be a bit louder then the AES concerning the headphone output? Connected my two AES systems and my 2-Slot to the same stereo setup using the headphone output and noticed that the MVS seems to be much louder then the two AES systems when the volume slider is all the way up.

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
Was wondering if its normal for the 2-Slot to be a bit louder then the AES concerning the headphone output? Connected my two AES systems and my 2-Slot to the same stereo setup using the headphone output and noticed that the MVS seems to be much louder then the two AES systems when the volume slider is all the way up.

I've noticed something similar between my AES and MV2F too. I just use the MV2F slider a bit lower than max and live happy. I guess audio circuits are different between both and cause the dufference.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
It depends more on the headphone itself. Some headphones will be loud while some higher end ones will sound fucking beautiful.

It depends more on the headphone itself. Some headphones will be loud while some higher end ones will sound fucking beautiful.

Yeah not using actual headphones, just a headphone to RCA cable to run everything to the same Pioneer stereo receiver.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Yeah not using actual headphones, just a headphone to RCA cable to run everything to the same Pioneer stereo receiver.

When using the audio from the headphone jacks, I usually set the slider to about just below halfway.

DaytimeDreamer

Southern Pounce.,
My RGB and audio modded AES 3-4 came back and the headphone amp is really loud at 40-50%. Funny thing is there is no distortion all the way up to 100% but it gets so loud afterwards.