USPS drives me crazy ...................."mail intercept"

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
I'm weak but God makes me strong :D

Waiting makes you strong, too.

81ldO0hjX-L._UX300_PJku-sticker-v7,TopRight,0,-50_OU01__BG0,0,0,0_FMpng_AC_UL320_SR200,320_.jpg

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
what habits and why drags my ex into it? My ex is gone, a past tense and already out of my life.
she knows you buy video games like a mad man all day and that you'll flip if you don't get them.
she most likely knows your data (address etc).
if she was jealous/looking to drive you nuts, ...

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
she knows you buy video games like a mad man all day and that you'll flip if you don't get them.
she most likely knows your data (address etc).
if she was jealous/looking to drive you nuts, ...

lol

She drove another man's nuts in her face while he watched.

Tanooki

War Room Troll
USPS sucks. They delayed not one but 2 packages of mine looking at the time stamps on things. Both of them from just one state over, driving, both no more than 90min(Cincinnati OH) and 3hr(Nashville TN) away. The 90min one, it arrived at the main office in town and the timestamp lines up with another package that arrived today, they didn't put it on the truck but it should have. The one 3hr away, that one they scanned, apparently lost it, then rescanned it many hours later yet again at the same location.

Is it that fucking hard, or is it because both people paid for priority mail, it's too goddamn nice of them to just do one day shipping so they sat on it?

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
USPS sucks. They delayed not one but 2 packages of mine looking at the time stamps on things. Both of them from just one state over, driving, both no more than 90min(Cincinnati OH) and 3hr(Nashville TN) away. The 90min one, it arrived at the main office in town and the timestamp lines up with another package that arrived today, they didn't put it on the truck but it should have. The one 3hr away, that one they scanned, apparently lost it, then rescanned it many hours later yet again at the same location.

Is it that fucking hard, or is it because both people paid for priority mail, it's too goddamn nice of them to just do one day shipping so they sat on it?

You mean you had to wait an extra day for plastic shit you ordered online? That sounds really tough. You should volunteer at children's hospitals and when cancer patients are depressed you can cheer them up by telling them how rough your life has been since you had to wait an extra day for an online order.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member

Boofuckinghoo! I hope they delay all of your packages you impatient yank.