Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone pick up the limited run Vita games?

I think i confidently broke my habit. Didn't budge on Darius burst.

Steam: SnethSS
    XBL:Sneth
    PSN:Sneth
    3DSxl: 1907-7977-5467
    Switch

schnuth is one
    DUMBASS username.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSneth View Post
    I think i confidently broke my habit. Didn't budge on Darius burst.
    If I didn't already have a Japanese Vita copy I might've tried to get in on the feeding frenzy. Darius totally eclipsed Nova-111 today. No problem at all getting a copy of that one.

Where do you guys get your imports? For years, I was going through NCSX, but lately it's all been play asia. Local stores sometimes get imports, but rarely.

Pre-Order now to avoid disappointment.

schnuth is one
    DUMBASS username.

Quote Originally Posted by GregN View Post
    Where do you guys get your imports? For years, I was going through NCSX, but lately it's all been play asia. Local stores sometimes get imports, but rarely.
    With the US dollar being so strong I've been buying from Amazon Japan lately. With the current exchange rates prices have been a bit better buying from them then from importers. You can also set their website to English which is a huge help. The only wrinkle I've encountered is they won't let you buy from 3rd parties, even if the item ships from Amazon. Shipping prices are pretty good for how fast you get your stuff as well.

I've also used CDjapan as well with no problems. I believe they take PayPal if that's more your thing.

Also a good source for English language Vita Asian imports besides Play-Asia is Mariio128.com. I've ordered from them a few times with no problems.

Lazy SNK Employee

Quote Originally Posted by ChopstickSamurai View Post
    If I didn't already have a Japanese Vita copy I might've tried to get in on the feeding frenzy. Darius totally eclipsed Nova-111 today. No problem at all getting a copy of that one.
    Nova 111 is one of the first games I decided to entirely pass on. Just didn't care for the game after trying it a few months back. Dariusburst was definitely a feeding frenzy though. I came just for the limited edition. Managed to get a copy after mass refreshing. By the time I checked out and was back the main menu, it was 9:01 and they were already gone. It came in the mail today actually, got #114.

Thread Information