Any Baseball fans on this forum?

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Dodgers beat Astros 3-1. Tomorrow night...WINNER TAKES ALL!!!

sr20det510

Guerilla Warrior
It's a wrap, my Dodger's lost the World Series, and are officially the second best team in baseball.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Thank god it's over. Congrats To Astro's, they earned it.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Congrats to Houston on winning their first ever World Series :buttrock:

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
I've discovered that the Dodgers losing a World Series is almost as good as the Giants winning one. Honestly, watching the Giants win it OVER AND OVER AND OVER was getting kind of stale, so this gave me a new way to enjoy the playoffs.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
I fell asleep during the 9th inning and woke up to that "Buy your Houston Astros Championship shirt" commercial.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
I've discovered that the Dodgers losing a World Series is almost as good as the Giants winning one. Honestly, watching the Giants win it OVER AND OVER AND OVER was getting kind of stale, so this gave me a new way to enjoy the playoffs.

The Dodgers are just so hot and cold. Some teams are always annoying...like the Astros...always in it, annoying the pitchers with small base hits. The Dodgers either beat the living shit out of you...or they beat themselves. They constantly tripped all over their own shoe laces last night. By the time I threw in the towel (end of the 7th), LA left 8 runners on stranded.....8. In the end, all they could muster was 1 run yet the held the Astros scoreless after then second inning. Hell, they were 5 runs on 3 hits by the end of the second...all they could get is 2 more hit the rest of the game.

LA is/was the team with higher potential...but also the higher rate of failure, which cost them the series.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Red Sox have decided that they're tired of making good decisions and winning games and thus have hired Tony LaRussa to a front office position.

Jibbajaba

10 Year Member
Red Sox have decided that they're tired of making good decisions and winning games and thus have hired Tony LaRussa to a front office position.

Will this positively affect the value of my CIB copy of Tony Larussa Baseball?

Jibbajaba

10 Year Member
I lied. I no longer have a CIB copy of Tony Larussa Baseball. :(

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
I live in California. The state just takes my paycheck before I ever see it.

Fixed it for Yu.

506433.jpg

Jibbajaba

10 Year Member
Fixed it for Yu.

506433.jpg

State tax isn't that high. It's a tickle under the armpit compared to federal tax.

Darvish really tore it up in game 7. And by "it", I mean his own asshole.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Roy Halladay died in a one-person plane crash.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
that was pretty heartbreaking to hear about. he was one of the best in recent times.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
He was a pretty prominent figure around here. Very sad news.

He'll always have the perfect game, and that playoff no-hitter. What a fucking beast he was.

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
Phillies are my favorite sports team and this is a tragic loss.

The perfect game was on my wedding anniversary and we were away, out at dinner watching on a TV at the bar.

Had a bunch of people over to watch that first playoff start against Cincy that turned into a No-hitter.

Awesome times and memories.

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster

Considering the Red Sox just fired a manager who won them a World Series and just finished giving them one of the best records in baseball the Red Sox are doing a great job on their own fucking themselves up.

All Tony will do is tell Dombrowsky to trade away all your minor league talent for utility players and former Diamondback and Cardinals players.