NINJA GAIDEN (RYUKENDEN) ARCADE & I-III NES SOUNDTRACKS

KRONOS

Hardened Shock Trooper
Brave Wave, a Japanese game soundtrack company will soon be releasing the original Ninja Gaiden arcade and I-III NES version soundtracks on digital download, CD, and Vinyl. The soundtracks have been digitally sourced and remastered for the most pristine sound possible.

I know this isn't Neo-Geo related, but I think there's probably a few fans of these games on here. I heard Brave Wave's Street Fighter II CD soundtrack and it's amazing. Looking forward to this.

http://www.bravewave.net/genseries/003

Last edited:

bello

Crossed Swords Squire
10 Year Member
Thanks,Ninja Gaiden have some great soundtracks!First Ninja Gaiden for NES is my favorite!

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Brave Wave did a Good Job with the SF Vinyl. NG should be a good one as well.

sr20det510

Guerilla Warrior
Brave Wave did a Good Job with the SF Vinyl. NG should be a good one as well.

Do you happen to know the original cost of the SFII vinyl?
Just to get an idea what this vinyl set this is going to cost.
Thanks

Gyrian

Hardened Shock Trooper
This one's in great hands. Interesting that they're splitting it in two volumes. Probably 2 LPs each, so price is likely to be different to the original 4LP SFII album.

Mr. Mort

Another Striker
I'm really stoked for this. Brave Wave puts out some nice stuff, they really take the audio quality seriously. The SF2 soundtrack turned out great.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Do you happen to know the original cost of the SFII vinyl?
Just to get an idea what this vinyl set this is going to cost.
Thanks

I don't remember dude, sorry. Maybe someone else could chime in.

neojedi

Member,
20 Year Member
Thanks for the heads up... I knew that these guys did SF2 a year or 2 back but I missed the memo on Ninja Gaiden. Not just on that either, there's an all-star disc IN FLUX dating back to 2014 with new retro tracks from a lot of classic composers including Ninja Gaiden's, and I completely missed that as well.

Azathoth

Galford's Armourer
20 Year Member
Stupid question, but are they including the arcade version's Black Sabbath ripoff? Tecmo/Koei went out of their way to remove it from the Virtual Console Arcade version.

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
Awesome! Thanks for the heads up!

cyriades

Super Spy Agent
Definitely gonna have to get vinyl! We have a couple players at the studio. I'm surprised this is even a thing, but with the popularity of anything retro, I shouldn't be haha. Love Ninja Gaiden!!!